Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 01:37 AM   #31
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day from Webkinz Insider!

I was able to get a gutair for all of my accounts but one. When I got to my last account, a European one, I got a message that said "Our Server is temporarily not working."

I found another guitar on a different page and got the same server message. Does anyone else have the same problem?
Smile4me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2011, 01:38 AM   #32
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

They're definitely very easy to find. Unfortunately, right now every one I get gives me a "our server is temporarily not working" message. I guess I'll try again later.

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:41 AM   #33
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
THE window you put your SECURE INFORMATION into is not secure. ganz wont make it secure, just to let everyone know........... anyone could see your password and username.
i clicked but i wont put in my info until they make it secure for us.......... they wont take this step for us. i suspect why but i wont say just be careful.
I am sorry, do you mind going over this with us for a minute?

I want to make sure I am on the correct page. The window is a little different than it used to be before newzapolozza. Are you saying that this new set up is not SECURE and that people can see my account names and passwords when I submit them?

Do they warn us about this in the rules or anywhere else on the site?
Smile4me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:19 AM   #34
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Happy St. Patrick's Day Friends!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:44 AM   #35
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by taytertots
It's very cute and looks great in my room... it's a click to win, just click, type in your username and password and enter the random letters/numbers and then it's delivered to your dock

Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks for sharing your picture with us!! The guitar is beautiful!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:01 AM   #36
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I wish the guitar made sound or something. But it looks nice. Anyone else a little bummed that we couldn't get more than 5 pieces of clover patches? I had to work at it to make the patches look nice in my St. Patrick's Day themed backyard. I am not Irish but wanted to do a St. Patrick's Day themed backyard. I wish the event for the patches lasted about two weeks.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:44 AM   #37
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Are the clover patches kinzpostable? Maybe you can trade for some extras.

I got all our accounts done in record time. There are lot of guitars popping up. With 3 windows open it took less then 10 minutes to do 8 accounts. I even got a guitar on the confirmation page to tell me that the guitar was put into my account. Nows the time to get them. I used IE they seemed to pop up quicker on it.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:50 AM   #38
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Hey thanks for update and boy is that floaty tiny tiny
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:55 AM   #39
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Are the guitars kinzpostable? I haven't gotten one yet.
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:00 AM   #40

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
THE window you put your SECURE INFORMATION into is not secure. ganz wont make it secure, just to let everyone know........... anyone could see your password and username.
i clicked but i wont put in my info until they make it secure for us.......... they wont take this step for us. i suspect why but i wont say just be careful.
Please explain this further. We have been playing the contests. Now I'm worried. I thought they were secure & part of WW.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: