Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 11:34 PM   #21
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Default Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day from Webkinz Insider!

I got it for 12 accounts all ready and I'm going to bed! Happy St. Paddy's Day!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2011, 11:38 PM   #22

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

Surprisingly easy to get- found one on the second page I loaded and another immediately on the page after. Hope everyone has such good luck! Happy St. Pat's Day to all!
lava94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:51 PM   #23
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Question: Does it play music or, is it just a decoration?
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:58 PM   #24
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Happy St. Patrick's Day WI
Just finished all our accounts and didn't have to clear cache after each one. This was the quickest floaty and hope they are all like this from now on. Good luck all

Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:07 AM   #25

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Holla
Question: Does it play music or, is it just a decoration?
Just Decoration
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:11 AM   #26
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Wink Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day from Webkinz Insider!

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
Just Decoration
Thanks, it looks really really cool though!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:42 AM   #27
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

THE window you put your SECURE INFORMATION into is not secure. ganz wont make it secure, just to let everyone know........... anyone could see your password and username.
i clicked but i wont put in my info until they make it secure for us.......... they wont take this step for us. i suspect why but i wont say just be careful.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:00 AM   #28

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
Happy St. Patrick's Day WI
Just finished all our accounts and didn't have to clear cache after each one. This was the quickest floaty and hope they are all like this from now on. Good luck all

They were almost too plentiful! I was trying to enter my username info for the clover patch prize and it kept getting in the way of my cursor like a pesky fly!
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:21 AM   #29
jillene79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive been on there for 15 mins and havent seen one!
jillene79 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:35 AM   #30
Fred will become famous soon enough

You have to keep refreshing or moving to different pages in order to see them. They are all over the place, but you won't see them just parked on one page.
Fred is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: