Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-2011, 12:46 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Happy Canada Day and Independence Day Everyone

Happy Canada day for those that live there.

Don't forget to visit the newz for the floating Beaver Hard Hat.
Ozhere is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2011, 12:50 AM   #62
Unregistered

Hope everyone has a safe, happy, and fun Canada Day or 4th of July/Independence Day! Hope you all are doing something fun like having a BBQ, parades, firework shows, or just spending time with your family!

To the Canadian and American people on WI

Love,
Cupcakedog
(smitten)
Old 07-01-2011, 12:57 AM   #63

Sunshinyzee is on a distinguished road

Happy Canada Day! & Happy Independence Day!
Sunshinyzee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:57 AM   #64
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

First of all I hope that all of the WI members have a great weekend wherever they live!!

And to my fellow Canadians... have a very Happy Dominion Day... what can I say; I'm just an old fogey that hates that they ever changed its name to Canada Day a few years ago and I also don't like the revisions they did to the words of our national anthem either!! Really what was wrong with the way they used to sing it? But for those who prefer the new title... Happy Canada Day too!!

And to all of the members living in the United States I hope that you really enjoy your own Independence Day celebrations a few days later...

I just love the fireworks displays the most about these holidays; they are so much fun to watch and then a month after that our city holds a fireworks festival around the end of July so this is a real great month to go and see them!! And then the next month after that we have an amusement park that hold a fair every August and they have fireworks each night it is on too!!
Noralee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:58 AM   #65
Luv4Lollipops

Proud to be Canadian <3
Click the image to open in full size.
Happy Canada Day!!! And happy Independence Day 3 days early!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 01:06 AM   #66
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Have a Safe and Happy Canada Day and Independence Day to ALL my WI Friends!!
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:14 AM   #67

Toastlady has a spectacular aura about

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians, and Happy Independence Day to all my neighbors to the south. I hope it's an exciting and fun-filled day for everyone
Toastlady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:16 AM   #68
mds1205 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Canada Day!!! What better way to celebrate than by checking out the Webkinz Newz site for your chance to win an Eager Beaver Hardhat!!! And be sure to scroll down on the today's activities page in Webkinz World...it's also SUPER SCHOOL DAY...now that's awesome too!!! Happy July 1st to our neighbors to the north. From, Mike in the USA
mds1205 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:25 AM   #69
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

I wish everyone a safe and happy Canada Day!
As well as a safe and happy Independance Day!

God Bless America! (:
Catlover200710 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:50 AM   #70
ioanavaslui

Default Happy Birthdayyy to you!!

Hey .. I wish you a happy CANADA DAY and a happy INDEPENCE DAY

Tags
a bird perched here!, canada rules!!, emma!, emo, fireworks rock the world~, jellydonut!, megan wuz here, my home sweet home!, small was here :], soa, the land of the free!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: