Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2012, 11:14 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Happy Canada Day

A new front page story has been added:

Happy Canada Day

Click the image to open in full size.
Happy Canada Day to all our fellow Canadians! Canada Day means fireworks and what better way to see them if you can't be there in person, is on television. Let's all wish a Happy Canada Day to our friends and two randomly selected members will win the Ultra Modern TV! No one likes to watch television by themselves, so an additional four randomly selected members will win the Space Viewing Screen! So with six total winners, what better way than to start July than with a Canada Day contest? Contest will close at 11:59pm KT on July 1st.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2012, 11:22 PM   #2
Call Me Sunny
Banned
gentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguise
gentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Happy Canada Day

Awesome! I must enter!
gentleperson is offline Female
Old 06-30-2012, 11:38 PM   #3
☆Qweety☆
Webkinz :)

qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!

Awesome Happy Canada Day!
qweety is offline Female
Old 06-30-2012, 11:42 PM   #4
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Happy Canada Day!!!!
karenpd is offline Female
Old 06-30-2012, 11:43 PM   #5
AvrilaC

AvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonder

Cool, Thanks! It's nice that people remember Canada Day, as well as Independence Day. Actually, though, this year Canada Day is July 2! You see, when Canada Day was first made a holiday, the government was more Christian, and didn't want anything to interfere with people going to church and celebrating the Lord's Day. So, according to our law, Canada Day is on July 1, except when July 1 falls on a Sunday. In those years, Canada Day is actually to be observed on Monday, July 2! So, that is why this year, Canada Day is actually not July 1! Sadly, most people, even Canadians are not aware of this, or of the reason for it, and assume that Canada Day is always July 1. So, to all the other Canadians out there, happy Canada Day on Monday July 2! And yes, I am Canadian.
AvrilaC is offline Female
Old 06-30-2012, 11:54 PM   #6
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Happy early Canada Day to all our Canadian members!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 07-01-2012, 12:07 AM   #7
fernierocks
Lil Kinz
fernierocks17 is on a distinguished road

hats cool, but im not in canada. well happy canada day people!
----------------------
fernierocks17, an owner of a and his name is S'mores.
fernierocks17 is offline Male
Old 07-01-2012, 12:07 AM   #8
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

My CAT is originally from Canada; does that give me an edge in the contest?

Happy Canada Day to all our neighbors Up North, eh? Go Hamilton! ▌♥▐
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Old 07-01-2012, 12:16 AM   #9
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Happy Canada Day to all our neighbors to the North!!! Hope you have great celebrations and eat lots of good food.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2012, 12:18 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is an unparalleled talent
gma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talent

To our awesome friends to the north: HAPPY CANADA DAY! I am a total fan of your country having lived there for a few years because of my husband's work. My oldest child was born there. And I have family in BC. You have a beautiful country and really great people. I am glad they have given us this chance to send you best wishes. I always feel that WW is more directed toward the US and Ganz hasn't done a lot to honor the people in their country. I hope you have a great day and that amny will come here to acknowledge you especially on this day. Again, Happy Canada Day.
gma2r is offline Female
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail, no they dont.sorry, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: