Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 02:13 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

roo'smom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

Happy Birthday WI! I enjoy your site and find the info posted on here very useful! Thanks eveyrone for making Webkinz more fun!!
roo'smom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #62

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

One of my favorite memories is when I first found out about WI.All the information and reading everyones comments. I was thrilled. I called my sis and told she just had to check out this site.
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:25 PM   #63

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

so we can enter more than once?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI!!!!!
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:41 PM   #64
I always knew I was
Gifted

jesusfreek4ever is just really nicejesusfreek4ever is just really nice

Congratulations WI! Happy Birthday! My favorite memories would be the GIGANTIC juts for characters in the clubhouse. Thanks for all you do!
jesusfreek4ever is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 02:47 PM   #65
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

One of my favorite memories was finding out about the tracking posts. I was able to find Doug and get almost all of those prizes before I ran short of gems to trade. The Ghost and Santakinz tracking info helped so much too!
Dorri is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:50 PM   #66
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Wow 33,333 posts. Come on wi share some memories.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:55 PM   #67
lugosi123

roxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant future

Happy 3 rd Birthday! ! ! !
[:::::]
______
roxy189 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:56 PM   #68
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A new front page story has been added:

Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!
Click the image to open in full size.
Happy 3rd Birthday WI and thank you to each and every one of our members for all of your support, passion and enthusiasm that keeps Webkinz World and Webkinz Insider going!

Thank you fairlyoddmom for the banner, it is wonderful!!!
That is a lot of typing and alot of people!!

Justin and Wendy y'all are A-W-E-S-O-M-E ...... THANK YOU BOTH for everything you have put into to make it such a great place to be!!!!
Thanks for the contest, I am headed over to post my favorite memories soon!!!
AND be prepared ............. I am certain that you will have to add a few more surprises to the pot ................. you know how we are about posting (16 million)!!!!

is the place to be!!
~peace~
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:08 PM   #69

Professor is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday, WI!

You have helped me become the total webkinz fanatic that I am today.
Thank you!
Old 03-23-2010, 03:09 PM   #70

crystal6230 is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably my favorite memory is discovering WI and that there are so many other people out there who enjoy Webkinz like I do. I especially love all the tracking threads and everyone that contributes to them...Doug the Dog, PJ, Halloween/Ghost, Christmas...etc.

Happy 3rd Anniversary !!!

Closed

Tags
mockingjay, we love wi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: