Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 06:45 PM   #571
CherryCat

Smile Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

wow! this is really nice! i havent been a member for long but i do know you guys give TONS of information about stuff and thats sweet!!! i think my favorite memory is when started the stars and gift stuff! i thought that was a good idea. i also think it was nice when Canada gave SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many codes to ppl we still had some left over! HOW AWESOME IS THAT? and i think everyday is a special memory here. And these prizes are just amazingly kind i hope ppl who really deserve them win. i know i have a 99.99% chance of NOT winning but hey its fun to try! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! i !!!! thanks to everyone who got to give away these SPECTACULAR prizes, very kind of you all!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 10:51 PM   #572
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

My favorite memories have to do with the connection members of the insider have with each other. I check this site more than I check my email or other social networking sites. I have used Webkinz as a way to open up dialogue and stay connected with the kids in my life.
stormwatch71 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 01:12 AM   #573
Webkinz :)

Toastlady has a spectacular aura about

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!! Imagine, 3 years of diligence and fun. Let's hope there will be more than 3 more!

One of my favorite memories of is when we tracked the Snow White ad. I think I had carpel tunnel after that, but it was fun and well worth the effort. Everyone was like family, and I was always in a good mood Another favorite memory is when my friend, Mistriff4, found me on after months of sending each other gifts in WW. I think I found a good friend for life right here on !! Thank you so much!
Toastlady is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 10:18 AM   #574

loue354 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider! My favorite Webkinz Insider Memory would have to be the first time i logged onto the site and discovered all the cool things that you have done for Webkinz World. Love the information that you have provided all of us. Thanks WI for everything you have taught me and showed me.

My favorite Webkinz World memory (well there are so many of them) would be my first time Winning anything at the Stadium!

Thanks Webkinz Insider and keep up the great work-You are the best website out there!:acs:
loue354 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 11:11 AM   #575

Rueschman is an unknown quantity at this point

I love how we all work together to figure out whatever new thing Webkinz throws at us...ie. Fests, Curio Shop, Kinzstyle.

Thanks for helping me help my sister.
Rueschman is offline Male
Old 04-28-2010, 11:13 AM   #576
Lil Kinz
Kylara is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is recent. Thanks for the twitter last night that helped me get the jean jacket uniform. Oh. And the Canadian members helping me get another Chipette code. I loved it!!
Kylara is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 11:14 AM   #577
Lil Kinz

Sheri is an unknown quantity at this point

I really love how you helped me to know what is in the curio shop. I finally finished my Kooky Science theme...just in time. Phew!
Old 04-28-2010, 11:16 AM   #578

Naplesmommy5 is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday... My favorite memory was when I first came across this site, it took me days but I read every thread and learned so much and am now addicted lol...
Naplesmommy5 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 12:34 PM   #579

Runo is a jewel in the roughRuno is a jewel in the rough

Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

I LOVE !
My best memory is when I discovered you and from that day on I enjoy Webkinz much more.
Runo is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 01:47 PM   #580
Lil Kinz
shydrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

HHHHAPPPPY BBBBIRTTTTHDDDDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so lucky to have you ! Here is to many more years to come!!!Penny face.JPG
Attached Images
File Type: jpgworm with babies smaller.JPG (40.3 KB, 0 views)
shydrew is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, we love wi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: