Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 08:48 PM   #561
Lil Kinz
GeorgieBird is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

My favorite moment on webkinz was when I won my first trophy! it was in candy bash 2. i now have it displayed in my room.

I luv and
GeorgieBird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 07:43 AM   #562
Webkinz :)

13xracing1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

My favorite memory of Webkinz is entering my pegasus, she is my favorite pet. I have also enjoyed meeting all the new friends I have met on Webkinz and WI.

Thank you for being so informative WI!!
13xracing1 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 11:51 AM   #563
Lil Kinz

SSS11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll never forget reading the 'how to make kinzcash' section and seeing the words 'tetris effect' I had to try and explain to my 3 daughters (who had just got their first webkinz and we were trying to figure the whole thing out) what tetris was. But they have loved playing ever since. And now when their eyes go weird, they spit out that they are experiencing the 'tetris effect!'
Old 04-26-2010, 02:15 PM   #564

CancunPooh is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory from WI is being lured to the dark side and flipping our avatars upside down until we got Aztec Floors!
CancunPooh is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 03:30 PM   #565
Lil Kinz
seajypsy is an unknown quantity at this point

I think my favorite webkinz memories would have to be any time I am playing online with my daughter. We decorate rooms together and she loves when I go to her house to play Farm Frenzy.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:35 PM   #566
LynnDoggiePup

LynnDoggiePup is on a distinguished road

Awesome! Happy 3rd Birthday for WI!!!!
LynnDoggiePup is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 04:28 PM   #567
Lil Kinz
meredith7999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

I can't tell you how many great memories i've had on webkinz world or their are just so many but my favorite on would have to be when I saw a post that was the nutcracker in a webkinz world play.I t was so cool!So happy 3rd birthday .Hope this will be the best yet.
meredith7999 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 08:38 PM   #568
Lil Kinz
Velouria is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider! My favorite memory of webkinz insider was finding out about the recipes section, where I could see what recipes had been tested and discovered. Thanks again for that, and this contest, and all the great things you do!
Velouria is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 11:37 PM   #569
ebkinz :)

webbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud of

Talking Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

My favorite memory is when I first saw WI, I found the Doug Tracker thread and got all of my items. I have now started WI, and I am loving every minute of it!
:ccat::el1::easter::chi:
webbyaddict is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 06:09 AM   #570
Lil Kinz
star84144 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't remember all the things I can't remember.... BUT I know this I LOVE WEBKINZ & Webkinz Insider!!!!!! They make it easyer to get up in the moring and I look forward allday to vist....Tanks for all you do keep up the greatness
star84144 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, we love wi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: