Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 09:29 AM   #531
Lil Kinz

Pelk is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

No preferences ... only the positive.
Thank you
Pelk is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 09:44 AM   #532
Webkinz :)

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

I would say my favorite memories of webkinz insider is just like making your page changing your avatar changing your page talking with everyone and everyone is just so so so nice and like commenting on thing like i am now lolz i really love love webkinz insider so much im on it all the time lolz

I think my fav memories of webkinz world is when i first made an account i played on it forever and i still love it and talking with people in the clubhouse and in kinzville park and decorating your pets rooms and buying stuff for it so so fun!!! Love webkinz world so much!

I just love webkinz insider so so so much everything is fun!! On webkinz insider like making your page talking to people and its so so fun and many of people have helped me make my page because i didnt know how lolz i love webkinz insider

Last edited by Bugga97; 04-22-2010 at 09:44 AM..
Bugga97 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 11:59 AM   #533

Gracetangerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday WI! Cool banner!
Gracetangerine is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 12:09 PM   #534
WERPSU

Since i joined Webkinz world I have been able to play with my friends on their account. We like to visit each others rooms and send packages to each other. There are games that my mother likes to play because she says it reminds her of games she played when she was a kid.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:32 PM   #535

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

i just love webkinz insider so much i just love it its fun talking to people commenting and changing my page and avatar and its just so so so much FUN!i LOVE!!! it so much83e4067059b477311b61d6e98bd27640_79897.gif
Bugga97 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 03:58 PM   #536

bunnyzRock is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory of Webkinz world is when the Kinzville Acadamy opened. It is one of my favorite memories because i lo9ved doing the lessons and getting badges when I finnish a leval and I also liked getting prizes. When the recess came about it was so much fun to do it and to also look forward to doing it. It was so much fun! I hope they keep it around and Make new lessons for us to do!
bunnyzRock is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 04:26 PM   #537
Lil Kinz

trella is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, happy birthday WI! You guys are awesome! my favorite memory is making my first post... I got so confused and took me a half hour, but it's been fun since then!

Thanks guys! You always come up with thebest contests.... My favorite memory is the chipmunk contest.... Twas pure awesomeness!

oops, didn't mean to do things twice... LOL hehe

Last edited by trella; 04-22-2010 at 04:24 PM..
trella is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 04:29 PM   #538
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

Happy Birthday WI - It's so great to be back! KK
Old 04-22-2010, 04:29 PM   #539
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Happy Birthday Webkinzinsider! You are the best website ever!
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 05:06 PM   #540
Lil Kinz

trella is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the memory of actually winning a contest and getting a chipmunk costume code.... love you guys!
trella is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, we love wi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: