Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 08:52 PM   #501
Lil Kinz
matthelrox is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

Happy third Bithday WI. My favorite moment was the contest for the chipette costume. I know it may sound selfish; but I won and so did everybody else that enterd. If only there were enough sherbert bunnies to go around. Helen
matthelrox is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 08:53 PM   #502
♥ ☻ ♦ ♠
Webkinz :)

Cara95 will become famous soon enough

Happy 3rd birthday Webkinz Insider! Here's to an awesome site with many memories!
Cara95 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 11:39 PM   #503
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Talking Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

is the best website for webkinz info ever! and HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOU!!!! my favorite memories were when you guys decided to make !!!!! without Webkinz Insider, Webkinz World is just gonna be a mystery to all members! You guys are our map to happiness in ! THANKS SO MUCH AND HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 03:08 AM   #504
Lil Kinz
ubermom71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Way to go Webkinz Insider!! You're my #1 source!!!!
ubermom71 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 11:24 AM   #505
this2ilove

i♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with grace

My girls and I LOVE WI!! It has helped us figure out the Webkinz World and we have lots of fun together checking your site everyday (or several times a day ;-). Our best memory so far was getting the "squeakel" codes for ourselves and to share with the rest of the world through WI!!

thanks!!
i♥lovethis is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 08:06 PM   #506
Lil Kinz
mama2234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

oh my already webknz insider is FOURYEARSOLD. It seems just yesterday i found the website . Everyone is so kind and generous to give all they give. I love everyone who posts stuff on here and hope to win maybe a contest in the future .

Love ElizabethR(I WILL NOT SAY REAL NAME)
Old 04-19-2010, 08:16 PM   #507
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

I haven't been a member for very long. I kept coming to WI for all the Webkinz information I needed, so one day I took the plunge. I am so, so glad I did. I could never know what I know without you guys. Thanks so much! Since I haven't been a member for too long, I think my favorite memory is of the Canadians who gave all those codes. Secondly, it would have to be of all the congratulations that come when you achieve a goal - such as when I earned my first Crown of Wonder. It felt as if I had a whole cheering section behind me. Happy 3rd Birthday WI! May you have many more!
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 08:46 PM   #508
sf4581
Gift Guru

sf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to all

Talking Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

My favorite wi memory is meeting friends whose contributions to my life far surpass virtual games.
sf4581 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 09:55 PM   #509
Lil Kinz

fredrickmunro is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't been a member for long,and i can't belive how fun it is. one of my memorys is when i first found about webkinz insider it open up a new world of exitment and wonder for me. i mean what webkinz fan wouln't be exited to see a site that gives tips and hosts cool contestsbut i can't decide what my fav thing about it is thoght.i think its the cool privaliges of this awsome site RULES. I could never know what I know without you guys. I think my favorite memory is of the Canadians who gave all those codes. Secondly, it would have to be of all the congratulations and Happy 3rd Birthday WI

I haven't been a member for long,and i can't belive how fun it is. one of my memorys is when i first found about webkinz insider it open up a new world of exitment and wonder for me. i mean what webkinz fan wouln't be exited to see a site that gives tips and hosts cool contestsbut i can't decide what my fav thing about it is thoght.i think its the cool privaliges of this awsome site RULES. I could never know what I know without you guys. I think my favorite memory is of the Canadians who gave all those codes. Secondly, it would have to be of all the congratulations and Happy 3rd Birthday WI!

I haven't been a member for long,and i can't belive how fun it is. one of my memorys is when i first found about webkinz insider it open up a new world of exitment and wonder for me. i mean what webkinz fan wouln't be exited to see a site that gives tips and hosts cool contestsbut i can't decide what my fav thing about it is thoght.i think its the cool privaliges of this awsome site RULES. I could never know what I know without you guys. I think my favorite memory is of the Canadians who gave all those codes. Secondly, it would have to be of all the congratulations and Happy 3rd Birthday WI!
fredrickmunro is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 12:55 AM   #510
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

Happy B-day WI!
catspaws is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, we love wi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: