Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 02:50 PM   #471
huhmoreplease
Webkinz :)

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

When I first showed my friend the recipe book on WI we were both too excited for words. Thank you so much for all you do for us!
huhmoreplease is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2010, 04:29 PM   #472
Lil Kinz
Cinderellapig is an unknown quantity at this point

I appreciate all the fun times you have given myself and my four grand children. Thank you Webkinz Insider.:fp:
Old 04-15-2010, 11:31 PM   #473
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Another cool thing was how webkinz introduced video and store exclusive pets,like the strawberry leopard,pom pom cat,shar pei,tree kangaroo,and border collie.Those are all cool pets I love to see as successful.And for store exclusive,there was the arctic fox,guinea pig,opossum,and strawberry leopard.I hope ganz introduces more of both in the near future.
Boltaway is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 07:38 AM   #474

chaf is on a distinguished road

Playing Wacky Zingo with my kids for the first time and laughing to tears listening when he went flying and said "Ziiiiiinnnnnngggggooooo Meeeeee" or the "Ugh" when you didn't hit too far. Thank you Webkinz Insider for all your hard work to make Webkinz World a better place to play
chaf is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 08:44 AM   #475
Lil Kinz
dutchbunny33 is an unknown quantity at this point

WI you have been awesome these past 3 years!!!! Happy 3rd Bday!!!!! You"ve worked really hard giving people all this webkinz news and information that everyone loves !!!! So happy birthday!!!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!
PS.
Thank you for having this contest!!!! I could win a sherbert bunny!!!!
dutchbunny33 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 11:09 AM   #476
Lil Kinz
blb613 is on a distinguished road

I was very exciited to discover WI shortly after I adopted my first Webkinz At that time it was going to be my only Webinz so I could play with the kids==but that is a whole 'nother story! WI helps so much with all the details that make WW so much fun and keep the experience fresh. Thanks so much!
blb613 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 12:44 PM   #477
rose myers is an unknown quantity at this point

I love you guys i won my first contest for a chipmunk dress thanks so much Happy third Birthday. ROSE MYERS
rose myers is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 01:28 PM   #478
vonyumyum

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

My favorite memory of webkinz world was the day i adopted my Gray Arabian "Jewel"!! She is currently the only horse on my account but that won't be for long!
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 02:58 PM   #479

littlecutie4eve is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz memory was when.... well my favorite memoies is all of them! i love webkinz so much! Since i have joined webkinz, it has inproved so much! i hope people understand webkinz is not a baby site. It is for kids all ages!
Old 04-16-2010, 03:18 PM   #480
Lil Kinz

soccergal88da88 is an unknown quantity at this point

deffinately the club house where you are free to type (almost) anything you want P
thanks a buch for the chance to get a sherbert bunnyyyyy
soccergal88da88 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, we love wi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: