Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 12:43 PM   #461
Neiler for life
Webkinz :)

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

I had a few questions regarding this that I forgot to ask you guys.Okay,for one thing,you said that if the thread exeeded 333'33 posts by webkinz day,you would add a few more prizes.BUT,what were they? Just curious.Also,How many people will win sherbet bunnies? I really hope I would and here's why:1-I previously entered a contest regarding zhu zhu pets on another site.The votes were flying higher and higher,and...I didin't win.2-I am relativley new to.And,3-I have never,ever won any kind of contest,espescially on ebkinz since I've joined.And I would love,more than anything,to win this,because it's so rare.
Boltaway is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 01:11 PM   #462

goofyoldgranny is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday to my favorite website other than Webkinz itself. So informative. One of my faovirte memories is finding the wealth of knowledge stored for me in Webkinz Insider. I

Happy Birthday W I........and thank you for being here for us. One of my favorite memories was the day I found this site and the wealth of knowledge here for me. It has helped me figure out game strategies as well as giving a heads up on problems, new products, contests, etc. And I love how everyone helps each other in tracking Doug and other special visitors. I check in several times a day for updates and info. I've told every Webkinz-a-holic I know about WebkinzInsider. Keep up the great work!!

Last edited by goofyoldgranny; 04-14-2010 at 01:11 PM..
goofyoldgranny is offline Female
Old 04-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #463

mawhenry is on a distinguished road

WI is awesome! This is where I come for any help I need in Webkinz World...and to chat with friends from all over the world. check out the rares for the day, and if there is a contest going on I check to see what is happening there too. Thanks so much for all the help and fun in here.
mawhenry is offline Female
Old 04-14-2010, 02:47 PM   #464
sieer
Lil Kinz
Amarilys7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday! Your the Best!
Amarilys7 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2010, 02:57 PM   #465
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

Awesome!!♥ That is so cool WI
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 04-14-2010, 04:51 PM   #466
Lil Kinz

sungirl is an unknown quantity at this point

mine is when i first discovered the recipies and every body @ the trading room wanted to trade me stuff!!!!!!
Old 04-14-2010, 07:01 PM   #467
huskeypup17
Lil Kinz

Erikamr is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy 3rd birthday Webkinz Insider! I hope that there is many more years to come!
Old 04-14-2010, 07:07 PM   #468
mamapeach2h
Lil Kinz

mamapeach is an unknown quantity at this point

Happiest of Happy Birthdays!

I wish I had of been here for the first one but better to be late than not at all lol Thanks for all the time and effort that must go into this great website.
mamapeach is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 10:41 AM   #469
tp317 is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday to Webkinz Insider! You guys rock! I love all the information and tracking and pictures of things I wish I could have! Thanks for keeping us informed!
tp317 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 11:46 AM   #470
daisy11295

daisy11295 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

Another of my best times in webkinz was getting my first Crown of Wonder! Happy 3rd Birthday!!!

Happy 3rd Birthday!!! You Rock!!! Thanks so much for all you do!!! and thanks for give me the chance to win this awesome prize!!! hope i dothanks!

Last edited by daisy11295; 04-15-2010 at 11:46 AM..
daisy11295 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, we love wi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: