Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 02:44 AM   #421
allthatshimmerz
Webkinz :)

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

My adventures in WW would defintely not be the same without WI and all the help, support, and friendship I have found here. This forum is without a doubt the premier resource site for All Things Webkinz on the web. I honestly can't imagine how anyone can log onto WW everyday without also logging onto WI !! I never would made it as far as I have in WW without the plethora of information contained in WI.

HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY !!!
My two favorite memories thus far are the notorious Ghost Hunt of Halloween 2009 and our pick-axing adventures with Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. I was on those tracking threads nearly round the clock and made countless wonderful friends!
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 05:58 AM   #422
Lil Kinz
emilycutey is an unknown quantity at this point

i remember when i coudnt log on to webkinz world and i tried for 10 minutes to get on but i couldnt so i logged on to webkinz insider and i wasnt the only ont there where otheres so we helped each othere and made friends.it was cool !!!!!!!!

SO NOW I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY
WEBKINZ INSIDER

3 3 3 3 3 3 3

!
emilycutey is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 06:13 AM   #423
vnewtnew5
Gift Guru

vnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant future

Thumbs up Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

My favorite memory of WI is all the friends I made. So many great people on this forum, and I am privileged to know them.

My favorite memory of WW is when I won the Jellybean Challenge for the first time, and that was due to a great guide posted here on WI!

Happy Birthday WI!!!!!
vnewtnew is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 07:42 AM   #424
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

One of my favorite memories is actually discovering this website. It is so amazing, so full of information.

Luxurytime
Old 04-12-2010, 08:18 AM   #425
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Another memory is getting information about future webkinz, seeing their PSI's and later on the plush. I can pick which pets I want to be excited for and which ones I will pass up on.

Another memory is when Webkinz World is down, coming here to enjoy the webkinz goodness.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 08:57 AM   #426
daisy11295

daisy11295 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

I think my fav moment in the hole time i've had my webkinz was discovering the WI site!!! I found it when i was looking up food recipes and your site popped up and it was the best of them all by far!!! It had almost all the food recipes solved! And now every time i go on webkinz (every day) i go on WI first!!!Oh and by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Thank you so much for everything you do!!!YOUR SO AWESOME!!!
daisy11295 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 10:46 AM   #427
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Another 1 of my favorite memories is those rare times when there's just about 3 people in a clubhouse room, and we're chatting and getting along and all feeling very close to each other. One time this happened 2 me was in the Girls Rule Room (I love it!!!) Has this happened to anyone else?

We need more posts everybody!!! :O
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 10:56 AM   #428
Lil Kinz

ShadowLynx is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy 3rd Birthday WI!!

I have only just recently discovered the WI website and become a member. So of my very short memory of the site, I can say the discovery is the best one. There is so much interesting, fun and helpful information to be found and the community atmosphere is wonderful. I am glad to see that there are so many individuals that love Webkinz like me. Thank you so much for such a great site and many happy birthdays to come.
ShadowLynx is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 11:15 AM   #429

APetPal is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy 3 birthday WI! My favorite memory was when I traded with someone in webkinz world who was SO friendly and honest. I don't think we traded anything but we talked and it was really neat. Thank you for your site and that you've kept it up for so long. I had visited this site a long time before I joined, and realy glad it's here.
APetPal is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 01:24 PM   #430
emgraymail is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday! Webkinz Insider is the BEST! My favorite, most used feature, is the Rare Items schedule. My webkinz house would be barren without it! Thanks for all the informative webkinz news. You guys are great!
:kanga:
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, we love wi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: