Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 05:00 PM   #391
Webkinz :)

peanutbutterlov is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

HAPPY B-DAY
peanutbutterlov is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2010, 05:21 PM   #392
ajoy1999

ajoy is on a distinguished road

my favorite memories are the fall festival that WI held and the halloween contests. thank you so much for having a great site and Happy Birthday!!!
ajoy is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 05:22 PM   #393

Juicy Couture has disabled reputation

Happy Birthday WI. <3
Juicy Couture is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 05:36 PM   #394

josie2 will become famous soon enough

Happy 3rd Birthday WI - you give us so much info and it is great. Josie2
Old 04-10-2010, 06:16 PM   #395
Holie07

holie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to all

I remember...... the VERY VERY first post i made was on a guess the song thread.... I became friends with that person later! I loved it. the first thread i ever made was on the my name is joe section....WI is awesome! i love it! GO EBKINZ!!
holie07 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #396

bdbfamily is a jewel in the roughbdbfamily is a jewel in the rough

Donation Award 

our entire extended family has bonded over Webkinz World, while connecting at Webknz Insider!!! We love !!!!
bdbfamily is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 09:04 PM   #397
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

My birthday this year was one of the best webkinz birthdays of my life[duh,I'VE ONLY BEEN A MEMBER FOR 1 and half YEARs]!But anyway,on my birthday,I remember the first webkinz I went to pick up was the signature timber wolf.:gwolf:I got him at justice. When I was there,I also grabbed the :husky: with the shirt,because he was exclusive there.The next one was the black cat,because it was the month of halloween.Then,I picked up the christmas peppermint puppy[she was new in that month].After that[this is the cool one],I went into hallmark to get the november POTM,the pug.But the awesome thing was,When I went in,the first thing I saw was the not even yet released WEIMARANER!So,I was ,but I decided to go with the weimaraner,because I was then one of the very first people to adopt her!But the next day,we did go back for the pug.That was halloween.I was so happy about my loot of webbies!
Boltaway is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 09:13 PM   #398
Norascool11

Smile Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!! I HAVENT BEEN A MEMBER FOR A LONG TIME BUT I HAVE USED THIS SITE FOR WEBKINZ WORLD INFORMATION. AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR JUST EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR THE MEMBERS AND GUESTS AROUND HERE!!! I HOPE HAS A 100th BIRTHDAY SOMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THIS SITE IS PERFECT FOR WEBKINZ LOVERS!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZ INSIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!
THANKS HAVE A HAPPY BIRTDAY!
Old 04-10-2010, 09:45 PM   #399
MilkywayPanda

sQuItTeN64 is on a distinguished road

ooo i could give my sis that as a surprise if i won cuz she lurves bunnys with all her <3! happeh birfday !
sQuItTeN64 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 01:08 AM   #400
Lil Kinz

Bubico is an unknown quantity at this point

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I love many of your threads, like rare, PJ's and Doug.
You help me be informed, so I love this site a lot.
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, we love wi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: