Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 12:25 PM   #381
Neiler for life
Webkinz :)

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

Okay,so my ALL TIME favorite memory was this.It involves .One day,when I Went on your site,the front page article was WEBKINZ FERRET COMING SOON! And since I'm relatively new on,I'll tell you guys this:I have been waiting for a ferret webkinz like nobody's business.Since I first started ebkinz,I have been thinking,even scribbling out pictures,of what I thought it should or would look like.So when I found out,My eyes almost fell out.And I Was so exited,it was like my heart was racing.Its funny how some people can get so exited over webkinz.Anyway,so As soon as it came out,I rushed to justice and picked one out.So now,This is Freddie,and he is my favorite.He's so adorable,and I'm a major ferret fan,even though I've never had one.Now,Freddie resides with Carly the lioness,and Sam the :ccat: in the webkinz world icarly studio I made.I think it was the first room I did a really good job on.
Boltaway is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2010, 01:07 PM   #382

ItemSaver42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow. Good job everyone! I wonder what the extra special prizes will be! I can't wait!

Happy Birthday WI! Since this is my first time here, I haven't made any memories yet, but I hope to make some good ones soon!
ItemSaver42 is offline Male
Old 04-10-2010, 01:12 PM   #383
O Praise Him ♥
Gift Guru

pollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant future

Happy Birthday, WI!!!!!
pollytoad77 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 01:15 PM   #384
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Three years, wow and what a nice way to celebrate the occasion, thank WI.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:45 PM   #385
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

My favorite memories?

My most memorable memory would be the OMG...I was accepted as a gift trainee....but my favorite memories...are definitely about the friends I made because I joined WI.

For every one of those memories all I can say is...thank you WI! Those memories wouldn't exist without you! Happy Birthday!
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 01:55 PM   #386

orangeracecar is on a distinguished road

I love going to my favorite pharmacy Apple to look at all the new webkinz that have come out, and on my birthday I get to pick a free webkinz to take home!!!!!
orangeracecar is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 03:06 PM   #387
Lil Kinz
mycityscreams is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday! I love the tracking threads they are so helpful and I appreciate them so much!
mycityscreams is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 03:07 PM   #388
stubbygirl

Mikeymoo02 has a spectacular aura aboutMikeymoo02 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the contest guys! I really love it's a really good site with a lot of nice people! I really loved the doug the dog hunt! It kept me coming back to :wi at least 7 times a day! (:
Mikeymoo02 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 03:50 PM   #389
Lil Kinz

Falex is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday
I'm a new member but I love this site.
Falex is offline Male
Old 04-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #390
Lil Kinz
Ilikacookie is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite memory in webkinz fom the last three years was all the webkinz pets escpecially the panda.
Ilikacookie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, we love wi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: