Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 11:12 AM   #341
Neiler for life
Webkinz :)

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

Hi! I can recall tons of awesome webkinz memories.Well,another one was the holidays of 2009.I liked it when the ghost was handing out candy for halloween,even though I only got 1 piece[lol].Also,christmas was pretty fun.It was cool when santakinz was in the clubhouse,too.And,like any proud webkinz fanatic,I cannot forget my 1st day,With Juno the :samoyed:,my very first webkinz!Good times.[SPOILER]I am a penguins of madagascar,cloudy with a chance of meatballs,Bolt[as my username says],zhu zhu pets,and icarly fan!ARE YOU? If you are,put one of those in your siggie!:rac::samoyed::husky:[ma faves]
Boltaway is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2010, 11:21 AM   #342
Unregistered

Talking webkinz insiders birthday

Happy Birthday Webkinz insider! I love webkinz insider i thnk it is so cool so happy birthday!!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 01:57 PM   #343

annabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roost

happy happy bday wi!
annabanna is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 02:07 PM   #344

chunkerton is an unknown quantity at this point

The best was the day I found WI. I learned so much about WW that I didn't know and have had so much fun because of it. Thank you to everyone who is a part of WI!!!
chunkerton is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 02:16 PM   #345

le080 will become famous soon enough

My best memory is how exciting it was to find this website. Also, many, many sleepless nights "listening" to the Darksiders. Happy Birthday !
le080 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 03:43 PM   #346
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

First and foremost, my heartfelt thanks to Justin & Wendy for breathing life into what is now the largest community of Webkinz aficionados.

Among my favorite memories:

Being part of numerous (and always successful) group efforts to track Doug, ghosts, Ms. Birdy, and Mr. Moo.

Plotting days with as my guide.

We've shared immense loss, joy, frustration, sadness, grief, love and pride. We look out for one another and revel in each others' accomplishments.

WE'VE BECOME FAMILY.
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 04:12 PM   #347

Mottle is on a distinguished road

i looooooooooove warriors too!
my favorite sharacter is Bluestar(i cried when she died)

View Post Originally Posted by nmk6
Yyyyyaaaay! Happy 3rd BIrthday WI!
i love warriors too
my favorite character is bluestar!i love lionheart(i cried when both of them died)
:ccat:i have two kittens one gray(willowpaw shes still an apprentice) and a black one(stormpaw he is willowpaws brother)i had another cat called mottledfur but she died.

please be my friend.

I loooooooooooove WARRIORS it ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Mottle; 04-09-2010 at 04:10 PM..
Mottle is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 04:12 PM   #348
trixietangles is a jewel in the roughtrixietangles is a jewel in the rough

My memories only go back until January 10 of this year, every thing is still new to me. The first big thrill clicking on a snowflake and getting a free hat WOW! then a pretty sparkle snowflake cookie, the frozen plant was just wrong, like someone left it outside over the winter! LOL
Valentines day with the beautiful red rose, chocolate heart and cinnamon hearts, I felt so special..... followed by the leprechaun with the gorgeous pot of gold, I was one of the lucky ones whom kept getting cash over and over again, I figured it was the luck of the Irish finding the never ending pot of gold! Lastly the Easter gift.... I am loving the special days!
This site has been a real help, I appreciate the hard work and diligence that goes into maintaining such a project, therefore am wishing Webkinz Insider the biggest and happiest Birthday Wishes, take a well deserved bow and thank you for being here!
trixietangles is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 04:44 PM   #349
Lil Kinz

purplechicken is an unknown quantity at this point

Some of my favorite webkinz memories are when I spend time playing webkinzs with my friends. I love when they come to my house and hang out a bit! Also I loved when I foung out about webkinz. Webkinz has beena part of my life that I will cherish!
purplechicken is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 04:58 PM   #350
sierraco9

sierraco9 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

MY FAVORITE MEMORY ABOUT WI WAS WHEN I FIRST JOINED, I DICOVERED THAT THEY HAD A LIST OF UP COMING WEBKINZ AND BOY WAS I SURPRISED! I THOUGH WEBKINZ NEWS WAS IMFORMITIVE, BUT WEBKINZ INSIDER IS WHAT I LOOK TO NOW FOR UP COMING EVENTS AND NEW PETS. THANKS JUSTIN AND WENDY FOR MAKING THE WI WEBSITE AND HAVING FAIR CONTESTS LIKE THIS VERY ONE! LOVE, WI'S BIGGEST FAN, SIERRACO9.:clyde:
sierraco9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, we love wi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: