Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 06:47 PM   #331
Neiler for life
Webkinz :)

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Smile Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

I Don't know where to start! I think my favorite time[one of them] was when i found TWO codeless webkinz [a rabbit and a koala].at a yard sale.And my other favorite was webkinz day '09.Because it was really cool,as I was new to webkinz,so i didin't know what to expect,But what I found out was cool! On that wonderful webkinz day,I got Trixie my white terrier ,and Misty my arctic fox.Also,it was SO fun when I went to cracker barrel,and I happened to go over to the webkinz section,and guess what they had? The long retired raccoon! I was so exited,because I'd been looking for him for a while before that.[His name is Rascal,and he's been my favorite for a year now,despite how matted his fur is]. And,btw,happy birthday guys! You're site ROCKS!You always have the newest,freshest,awesomest articles before anyone else. ftw! Some of my webkinz:.:husky::ccat::rac::sch::samoyed:[the one that started it all]! AND:wt:,plus many more,including signatures and newer releases. First:Juno the :samoyed:.newest:Ash the signature fox[Fantastic mr.fox fan]!
Boltaway is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2010, 07:27 PM   #332
oxdanniellexo

oxdanniellexo is a jewel in the roughoxdanniellexo is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

f5d131a37e1af12c.jpg

I am kinda new to WI, BUT I LOVE IT!! My 9yr old daughter started collecting webkinz on her last birthday (OCT 2009). I didn't know anything about them then. That is when I found this site and fell in love..lol. Now together we have 5 accounts and close to 50 webkinz all together! This is the best site ever!!! I am on here everyday, and would never have gotten so far on WW with out all of your time and hard work. I can never put into words how thankful we are to all of you who work so hard to help us out and make it so fun!!! So hats off to you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! XOXO

birthday.jpg Birthday5.gif
oxdanniellexo is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 11:15 PM   #333
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Another post from ME![want to become a ''webkinz'' on the forum].Another one of my favorite webkinz memories was the clickable ads.Even though I've never really personally expierenced them[exept the snow white ones],I heard they were a lot of fun.I wonder if the bee movie and Alvin and the :cmunk::cmunk::cmunk: ads were fun? I bet they were.Also,lets never forget that super cool day in the fall,when the KINZVILLE PARK opened.It was so fun,it had to be my best day in webkinz.And again,happy birthday cows4u,Justin,anthonysmommy,and all you other awesome guys and girls back there.And,let's not forget the members,so happy birthday to you,dragonbird,pfeagens,hawaiianbreeze,and all the rest! :ccat:Sam the charcoal cat,Carly the ,and Freddie the ferret wish you guys a happy birthday! [These guys go good together in my icarly studio]. forever!
Boltaway is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 06:38 AM   #334

slayergirl1smom is on a distinguished road

First off, I want to say Happy Birthday WI. My favorite memory is the first day I found WI. I was so excited to actually find a site with so many devoted members to the webkinz world. Everything you wanted to know about webkinz was here. WI has helped me progress quickly through webkinz. Wheter it be in finding times for rares, e-store items, doug, etc. I could not have done it without the help of WI and its members.
Wishing all good luck in this contest. Again..Happy Birthday WI.
slayergirl1smom is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 08:38 AM   #335
mamazgirlz

Jujubear2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy 3rd Birthday! I love being able to help my kids with their Webkinz and Webkinz jr accounts, thanks to all the great information I get from Webkinz insider! I'm shy to post, but i'm on here daily!
I still remember how excited I was when I found this site. Thanks for everything!
Jujubear2 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 09:15 AM   #336
rossyl is an unknown quantity at this point

HAPPY BIRTHDAY I love you
rossyl is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 09:56 AM   #337
Lil Kinz
jaclyn629 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday WI!
jaclyn629 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 10:10 AM   #338
Lil Kinz
Person Man is an unknown quantity at this point

here is another post to the thread
Person Man is offline Male
Old 04-09-2010, 10:12 AM   #339
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Happy third Birthday WI!!!!
K1234 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 10:36 AM   #340

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

It looks like another post would be good. Happy Birthday to WI. I sure do love this site.
Myersnks is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, we love wi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: