Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #311
Webkinz :)

sarky1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

My favorite memory of WI is when Ganz added ten new recipies and they were all solved before i could even blink! It was crazy and amazing. We here are very grateful for WI and all the hard work from everyone!
sarky1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 09:08 PM   #312
Unregistered

Cool Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

Happy third birthday webkinz insider!
You have helped me alot in webkinzworld!
Old 04-07-2010, 10:08 PM   #313

loogapet is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory in webkinz world was when I held a party at my house and my friend that I hadn't seen for two years just happened to be online. I invited her and it was the highlight of the day and week. My favorite memory in webkinz insider was helping search for the ghost, ms.birdy, and the leprachuan in the forums.
hugs and kisses,
loogapet
loogapet is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 10:29 PM   #314
Banned
WL1103 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am getting one anyways but i'll enter!!(:
the one i'm getting is only $20 with code
Old 04-08-2010, 01:18 AM   #315
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I think one of everyone's best memories is the recent Chipettes costume frenzy, and all the love being showed to us Canadian members who donated time and effort to collecting costumes. I sent in 612... and I was happy to do it!
alleine is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 06:39 AM   #316
32icey

pop55 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

happy birthday wi
pop55 is offline Male
Old 04-08-2010, 07:12 AM   #317
VIOLA BUNNIES ROCK!

btrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider! I can't believe it has been 3 years already! I have been a member on Webkinz for 2 years, and watching Webkinz Insider almost every day! You find out so much valuable information before we could ever know!

You guys are the best! God bless you!

:acs::bas::bdog::chi::cs::gr::husky:
Dog Lover! These are only some of my dogs!
btrfly222 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 07:36 AM   #318
Luiseach

Luiseach is on a distinguished road

I WI because my sister told me about you folks. It's really funny when you think about it. A mutual acquaintance told us about webkinz, and got me my first. Her and I got my sister her first few l'il kinz (3 of 'em). Now I have 230, my sister has 137, and the gal that got us into them has 52. And I would be absolutely LOST without WI!!! The ghost hunts, the rares, Miss birdy, the l'il lephrachan; seriously! Where would any of us be without the aid of one another and this community of furry fans? Happy 3rd Birthday WI, and thank you!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
I think one of everyone's best memories is the recent Chipettes costume frenzy, and all the love being showed to us Canadian members who donated time and effort to collecting costumes. I sent in 612... and I was happy to do it!
Sweetie!! God Bless you!!! It was all you amazing wonderful canadians who showed all the love to the rest of us with your generous donations. Thank you! I am decended from Canada, and am so proud to be able to claim so!!
Again, Thank you!!!!

Last edited by Luiseach; 04-08-2010 at 07:36 AM..
Luiseach is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 07:40 AM   #319
mirandaxoxo

Happy belated birthday, WebkinzInsider!
Old 04-08-2010, 09:39 AM   #320
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Woohoo! The thread exceeded 33,333 posts!
kittycats10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, we love wi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: