Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 12:25 PM   #271
Webkinz :)

Runo is a jewel in the roughRuno is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
I think you're a great site. You help me to be informed all the time.
Runo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 01:42 PM   #272
Lil Kinz
gymnast1499 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a crown of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by gymnast1499
I got a crown of wonder
you showed how to find doug the dog

Your website is great
Old 04-06-2010, 03:03 PM   #273
TLM721

animallove is on a distinguished road

HAPPY B-DAY WEBKINZ INSIDER!!! You have done a great job!!

Signed
Animallove

whoopsy daisy

Last edited by animallove; 04-06-2010 at 03:02 PM..
animallove is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 03:12 PM   #274

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory is the day I won 1000kc for a "W" jewel and 1000kc on the Wishing Well. Then later that night I realized I forgot to do an activity and it was the Quickdraw and I won that too! It was a really really good day!
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 03:23 PM   #275

sue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud of

My favorite WW memory is getting the carousel for a POTM adoption gift. It was what I really wanted and there was a glitch that month so the gift was delayed. I had to wait for it, but boy was it worth it! Thanks WI members for all your help! WI rocks!
sue123 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 03:40 PM   #276

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

wow, i would love the carousel
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 04-06-2010, 03:45 PM   #277

votey08 is a jewel in the roughvotey08 is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

I kept seeing purple shoes in the chat rooms. When I asked people where they got then, they said vacation. I went on vacation and they did not offer them that day at the souvenir shack. When I went in the club house, I asked a nice lion about this, and the lion said- I will send you a pair, I have more than one! I was so happy and I have continued to meet so many generous webkinz since that vacation!
:c lion:

I am equally impressed by the tips and help with games and information here on WI. I could not get the highest level in the babysitting job until a webkinz insider member told me to place a post-it note over the last two. Now I get 250 points each time I play. Thanks WI. You are the best!
votey08 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #278

dementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledge

i am entering : ) Celebrating banner is pretty btw
dementeddrummer is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 05:31 PM   #279

JeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshine
JeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshine

I have made some very kind and wonderful friends here at Webkinz Insider. This is the best website in the world!

My best memory of Webkinz World was when I adopted my first pet with my son. We were amazed at all of the fun things to do in Webkinz world. It kept us busy for years!
JeanneKay is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 05:32 PM   #280
Lil Kinz

daisy101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy birthday Webkinz Insider, and thank you for letting me be informed of what is the rare items are every day.
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, we love wi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: