Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 01:18 PM   #251
Lil Kinz

summergirl93 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

HAPPPY 3rd BIIRTHDAYYYY WEBKINZ INSIDER!! THIS IS THE BEST WEBKINZ FOR INFOMATION ON WEBKINZ SOO I KNOW WHICH WEBKINZ IS COMING UP FOR THE NEXT 2MONTHS!! you guys are really amazing and deserever the best!! I hope this website will be going strong for more fun and years to come!
summergirl93 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #252
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

My favorite memory of WI is of my dear gift coach, Grandmai, and her patience and great instruction. With her help, I graduated into the big GE, and won a contest! I got a pair of Plumpy's Glasses, one of my special treasures. Thank you, WI, for having a safe place for traders.

Upsetness

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZ INSIDER!!!
upsetness is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 03:20 PM   #253
Lil Kinz

sev531 is an unknown quantity at this point

What a great contest! THANKS!!
sev531 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 04:43 PM   #254
Lil Kinz
Anime2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz is sooo awesome!!!!
My favorite thing about my years in webkinz
world is collecting food. I have been collecting my entire time in webkinz world.
I love it!!! Definitely my favorite memory and thing to do. At this current time
i am missing about 20 foods total. I have rooms and rooms or refrigerators. I also keep a list of
all the foods I have and those i need.
I would love to get this bunny.
I happen to be missing that particular food.
I love webkinz foods!!!!
I collect recipe, pet, holiday, halloween, wheel of deluxe, berry food, any kind of food and i
try to get it to add to my collection.
Thanks Webkinz insider and webkinz world i love you all!!!!!
Anime2 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 05:51 PM   #255
Webkinz :)

tonyamusicgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow there's so many memories in the short time I've been here but I loved when we had to search for the ghost and Ms.Birdy in the Clubhouse! :]

I LOVE WI!!
tonyamusicgirl is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 06:47 PM   #256
hy must LOST end!

B048 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default My favorite webkinz memory

since i just joined today i will have to share my favorite webkinz memory.
It was in september. I had just finished a series of doctors "tests" and had been diagnosed with ADD. In the mail was a package adressed to me from the doctor. it was one foot wide, 5 inches tall, and about 8 inches long. i quickly tore it open in anticipation. inside was a :clyde:. Oh a horse toy! i picked it up and somthing scrached me. It was a tag, but not just any tag. It was a webkinz tag. IT'S A EBKINZ! i screamed. after that i dont remember much except being the happiest i had ever been in a long time.
since then i have gotten a , a pegasis, and even a. But none of my webkinz compare to my :clyde:.

that is a wonderful memory (or futer memory). I am glad we are all so greatful and not all greedy!

Last edited by B048; 04-05-2010 at 06:47 PM..
B048 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 07:04 PM   #257

bamagal55 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

This is fantastically, groovy, wonderful, out-O-sight, insanely GGGGGrrrreeeeaaaatttteeee!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZ INSIDER AND J A S O N
bamagal55 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 11:03 PM   #258
angelbaby2978

angelbaby_2978 is on a distinguished road

I have to say that my best memory would have to be finding WI. Before I found WI I had no idea ever what was going on new, upcoming or anything and now I do! So Thank You For Always Keeping Me Updated On The Lastest Greatest News! Angel

View Post Originally Posted by angelbaby_2978
I have to say that my best memory would have to be finding WI. Before I found WI I had no idea ever what was going on new, upcoming or anything and now I do! So Thank You For Always Keeping Me Updated On The Lastest Greatest News! Angel
I still have alot to learn about WI, Like the gift thing, What is That?

Hppy Birthday Webkinz Insider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by angelbaby_2978; 04-05-2010 at 11:03 PM..
angelbaby_2978 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 11:05 PM   #259

basbunch is on a distinguished road

I remember when it was posted on the front page that a theme was to be retired.
so i bought EVERY theme that I lacked. It took hours and an enormus amont of cash, lol.

Moral of the memory is that WI keeps me in the know!
Old 04-05-2010, 11:08 PM   #260
Gifted

Happyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday WI!!

One of my fondest memories happened within the past six months while I was in training to become gifted. I had made an offer on a seasonal item I wanted from another member which was accepted. Then we learned this item was past the date range since it was seasonal and was no longer allowed to be traded in the Gift Trainee section. So the trade was cancelled. The fellow trainee that had brought this to our attention ended up giving me one of those items. It warmed my heart to see the generosity as this was an item with limited availability and we had not been able to get any.

I love WI and its members; it has enhanced our WW and Webkinz experience.
Happyz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, we love wi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: