Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 10:14 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

Happy Birthday WI! Again and again! How short of 16 million posts?

Are you going to give us a clue to let us know what our goal is?

Thanks for having a brilliant idea and for maintaining a wonderful and family friendly site!
mjsiowa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 10:22 PM   #142
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I just simply love webkinz insider-and i have soooo many memories!

1st off, i love all of the dedicated, creative, and kind members!
dragonbirds hilarious and super fun animations are perfect to get a good laugh out of everybody. and bindidogs amazing the nutcracker done in webkinz is enough to awe anyone who loves webkinz! the forum helps out everybody, and when you see all of the ideas and ways people help each other it makes you never want to leave webkinz insider!

2nd of all, the contests rock!
most people never think they can win anything in a contest. but lookey here! so many excited winners from the twitter contest! that was sooo fun. even the newest contest where you design a t-shirt was fun to enter, even if you don't win. webkinz insider makes everyone feel like a winner!

3rd of all, the guides and gift exchange rock!
for all of those who are part of the gift exchnage, you know it totally rocks! i did just start today but i can tell that the gift exchange will keep me coming back every day!
the guides are spectacular, from the room deisgner to help create AWESOME rooms to the WIGEV! Its helped me soooo much with collecting items, getting to know values, and creating wishlists to keep track of items i need!

4rth of all, its just overall fun!
you have to admit, you have smiled at least once while on webkinz insider. i know i have, the humor and happiness makes even the unhappiness cheer up. in fact, i just read about someone whos dad had cancer and it wasn't as bad as she thought it was from all of the great people dedicated to taking some of that sadness off her shoulders. i know that even if i don't know them in person, there will always be someone there to cheer you up, tell you a joke, and make you feel unique.
That is what i like about webkinz insider. its the best, and always will be!

Thank you Wendy and Justin for putting this together! I hope everyone else loves webkinz insider as much as i do!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:23 PM   #143
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

I'm thrilled to wish a Happy Birthday!!!!!!! MANY MORE!
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:27 PM   #144
KraftyMomOf2

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

WOW 3 years! That is quite awesome! Congrats to all and thank you for all the work and time put into this blog!

KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:39 PM   #145
Rockabye Bunny <3

Bernie3 is stuck on replay
Bernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replay

My favourite Webkinz memory is the first time I saw a click to win event - a redbaron pig flying across the screen in his red airplane and dropping jelly beans. It still makes me giggle.

My favourite WI memory is when I came across a members pictures of his rooms, each had a hilarious uncommon theme and hilarious comments about what his pets were doing. It's not just kudos and HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY to WI, it's kudos to every member and moderator who works to keeps Webkinz FUN and informative and has made WI the #1 Webkinz site online!
Bernie3 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 11:03 PM   #146

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

Congrats & Thank you Wendy and Justin for putting(and keeping) this site together! I hope everyone else loves Webkinz Insider as much as I do! I come here every day to look for all the news.Thanks for all the work done here on this wonderful site!!
Old 03-23-2010, 11:49 PM   #147

lovepuppy98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my gosh, I would love to get that code! So I don't really understand what to do, though.
lovepuppy98 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 12:32 AM   #148

bamagal55 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

:easter: I joined during 2009 and have thoroughly enjoyed this site and am grateful to my nephew for steering me here. One of my many favorite moments in time was when the glitch happened in PJ's outlet and we were able to buy clothing items for a very cheap price and sell them back for a good profit, which helped me out very much. This also was one of the threads I participated in the most and communicated with other members the most and enjoyed it very much. I was very sad to see it come to an end. During this time it was fun to try and solve the clothing recipes as we were able to purchase more items to make guesses, as this is very costly and draining on KC. I can't afford to participate much now. I love the threads keeping up with the latest information and the members participation in keeping them updated along with your (Justin) creating them. I am very thankful for all of your help
bamagal55 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 01:11 AM   #149

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

happy brithday wi
donnyosmond is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 01:37 AM   #150
Lil Kinz
twinklelite is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

hello all insiders! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

I love all things webkinz! I am the mother of 2 boys who dont want to be cuddled as much anymore. my favorite memory was when I saw the 1st webkinz looking at me and it was so soft...so snuggly. impulse buy. i had to have it. i slept with it months b4 the tag was entered online. i fell in love all over again with the website. after i got into it, the boys of course wanted in, then we got grandma one that started hers, and an uncle plays now too. wi , you are my angels behind the scenes, giving me cool recipes and thanks to you i got my crown of wonder! thanks for ALL you do.
twinklelite is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, we love wi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: