Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 07:00 PM   #121
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider, Justin and Wendy It has been my pleasure to be a part of this forum for almost three years. I recall so many things about this site that I think are landmark events. One of the besy was when we exceeded 3000 people online on one day. The people we have here have been the most wonderful people to work with and talk with. The friendships I have gained from this site are no less true than the ones I have in my real life.
Thank you for providing a safe and informative place for us to be
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 07:20 PM   #122
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Also, I forgot to wish WI a Happy Birthday! Thank you for EVERYTHING.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:33 PM   #123
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY TO WEBKINZ INSIDER!!!!

We have been collecting Webkinz since early 2008 and it is a very serious hobby for my grandmother and me. One of the best days we had, though, was when my grandmother discovered Webkinz Insider and joined it for us. We have only been members for a little over 6 weeks but we have learned so much from WI that it is hard to say which is the very best. We love the Front Page and have learned of so many things we would not have known if not for WI. We consult the rare items schedule every day and PJs specials. And, we like to enter comments on the items about which we are really interested. I will make more comments later to help add up to the 33,333 posts on this thread so we can get more special prizes.

Thanks Justin and Wendy. Keep up the good work!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:38 PM   #124

froggy0302 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy 3rd Birthday WI.... Happy Birthday to you.... I loved following all the tracking threads... it makes live so much easier.. LOL

Thank you for all the fun and information.. !!!! Looking forward to many more years.!!!!!
froggy0302 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:39 PM   #125
Mommastarburst

Blooddragon has a spectacular aura about

Happy Birthday!
Blooddragon is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:39 PM   #126
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Second post - follow up to previous comments.

One of my grandmother's favorite things is the forum and posting and reading threads now that she found out how to do it. We are still trying to achieve posting pictures but haven't mastered that quite yet. Maybe by the next contest we will accomplish that. Also, we want to learn how to make our posts look so decorated. Can't wait to become an old hand at this.

Also, we love to follow WI on twitter.

mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 08:04 PM   #127
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I am so happy and thankful for WI!! I KNOW that my WW happiness would not be the same without this forum. Thank you for WI
dustysky is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 08:16 PM   #128
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Happy birthday WI
I may have only joined this year, but i have been reading all the updates and everything,
for 1 1/2 year now i have read every news report and i even read those little stories they had a long time ago xD good times, good times
here is a little song *Points down at spoiler*

[SPOILER]Here is a little song
Happy birthday too you,
Happy birthday too you!
Happy birthdayWI!
Happy birthday toooooo yoooooooooooou!
Thanks justin and Wendy for a wonderful site full of fun, friends, and the best updates around [/SPOILER]
Thanks times a infinity+ !
I remember when i first saw
I was in my kitchen, and i wanted to cook some recipes
but i didn't know any so i looked up webkinz recipes, and a few things came up, so i clicked this one first and i loved it! it was so nice, there were recipes, news, etc. . . so i looked at every recipe, wrote them down and went broke on xD
But i got my money back after like a month
But ever since i always read stuff on here
Anywho, Happy birthday WI

~Amber

oopsy! spolier didn't workout xD
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 08:17 PM   #129
e All hail Lavaburst

pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!

Happy birthday 2 U !
pokemonmaster14 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #130
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

One of my favorite memories was all the recipe solving recently that was done in a flash...and...
the making of the clothes when the Kinz Outlet opened up! Many members devoted their time and effort and Kinzcash, to figure out all the challenges Ganz gave us (and now...more so!).
sindarin is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, we love wi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: