Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 04:31 PM   #91
ow! I'm a
Webkinz :)

ehina will become famous soon enough

Highest Donation Level 
Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

Happy 3rd Birthday!! We'll keep on supporting !!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 04:38 PM   #92
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Happy 3rd Birthday WI! Thank you Justin, and Wendy and Kevin, too, for this Awesome site. It is hard to believe it has been three years already!
Old 03-23-2010, 04:47 PM   #93

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

Happy Birthday

I first visited this Wonderful place by accident. I was trying to find out how to play some of the games. I wanted to buy stuff to send to my Grand kids. I was looking for a way to connect with them. I found great information.

I started lurking around the Housez thread. Wow. " Light goes on." These are not just kids here. These are adults too. Yay. and they have so much fun.

I have found so many new friends here. Thanks Justin, and all of you who came up with the idea.
papergirl63 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 04:52 PM   #94
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZ INSIDER!!!

I love this site so much it's very helpful!
I love finding out about all the new things coming to WW, and the clubs, RPs, polls and everything else are really great!

Thanks for everything!!! ) ) ) ♥♥♥

~Frostur
Old 03-23-2010, 04:56 PM   #95

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Yay! Happy Birthday, all!
Aikou is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 04:56 PM   #96
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider! I started coming here to find Arte's Rare Items. It quickly turned into a wonderful place for me to find addition Webkinz World News. After I became a member the fun meter raised even more! I have made some great friendships and had some great experiences with the GE.
I love how this is a safe, fun, friendly and informative place for kids and adults! Thank you Wendy and Justin for all you do!
spendergast5 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 05:00 PM   #97
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Happy 3rd birthday!!!!

It is a wonderful place to come and if you need help there is always people online anytime of the day!!! Thanks for everything
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 05:05 PM   #98
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Happy Birthday WI!

Last edited by kayembee; 03-23-2010 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: edit
kayembee is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 05:06 PM   #99
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Smile Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

Happy 3rd B-day Wi!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

My favorite Memories is meeting all kind of new nice friends,everyone on Wi is so nice!!And when I made my first "hi my name is Joe and I love my webkinz"thread everyone was so nice and always gave me tips on where to go if I had any trouble!

Also without webkinzinsider I never would've none how to the alt+ symbols or take screen shots!Webkinzinsider has helped me in so many ways!WebkinzInsider is also very fun and clean,never nothing bad one of the cleanest websites I have ever been on!

Also I want to thank Justin and Wendy for making Wi!You do a super great job of running the site!

And I want to thank all the mods and admins for keeping Wi safe!

The reason why I thanks so many people is cause webkinzinsider would've never done it without everyone!

So justin how are you going to celebrate??
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 05:08 PM   #100
Summer 2010

lilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Talking Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider Love Lilac1999

Happy 3rd Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this site!!!!
Happy Birthday WI!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Love Lilac1999
lilac1999 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, we love wi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: