Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 06:47 PM   #71
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Hamsters finish move to Webkinz 2D

I'm not sure where we should put questions we have, so guess I'll try here.

If we would be using the hamster only in our WW 2D rooms, do we still have to activate the Unity Web player to adopt a hamster? I do not want to get into the whole maze building thing or download the web player but would like the seasonal hamsters just in my WW house. Anyone know for sure?

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 07:01 PM   #72
hat? I'm a
Webkinz :)

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs down Re: Hamsters finish move to Webkinz 2D

I'm only a teensy bit upset about this. My Twilight Mazin' Hamster, Fantasia, is listed as a boy in her/his/its Bio!
ChristmasCheer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:29 PM   #73

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
My hamsters can go outside.
YEAH, AT FIRST MY HAMSTER WASN'T APPEARING IN THE YARD, BUT THEN I LOGGED OFF AND BACK ON AND NOW HE'S IN THE YARD!
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:20 PM   #74

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Umm confused. Really. I umm umm--people adopted their Hamsters, it tells it will come on October 1st. I own both US accounts only. Did it begin without me noticing. I got Presto on my newest account see http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctutes-651935/ for more. Please help.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:41 PM   #75
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I just adopted a "Spooky" Hamster tonight and once you enter the code a screen pops up showing the ball, hamster and the tube design. It then asks you to name your hamster and select boy or girl, it then give you a chance to confirm or change the info and then take you to yet another pop up screen asking if you want to go tot he mazes or the room. Hope this helps!
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:59 PM   #76
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by virtualpawprint
I just adopted a "Spooky" Hamster tonight and once you enter the code a screen pops up showing the ball, hamster and the tube design. It then asks you to name your hamster and select boy or girl, it then give you a chance to confirm or change the info and then take you to yet another pop up screen asking if you want to go tot he mazes or the room. Hope this helps!

Thank you! That does help!

They should have done that for us for the ones that we already had on our account! I was planning on renaming them today because the 2-D changes weren't supposed to be until Oct 1. Now it is too late to rename my hamsters!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:15 PM   #77
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by virtualpawprint
The first thing I noticed (and I'm not happy about it) is that the hamsters do affect your total pets! Even though Ganz said that they would not count to your pet total. I had 162 pets and now because I already had 5 hamsters in my account I now have 167 which makes me skip a Super Bed Exclusive Box. Did this happen to anyone else?

I also do not like the fact that the gender has been decided for us. Hopefully, when I add "Spooky" I will be able to pick if it is a boy or a girl... it does not matter because it should be a boy anyway. I feel sorry for Petunia though... I kept the name Ganz gave her b/c of the car in the Disney Movie "StarStruck".

Ok... I'm really confused now... when WW first loads I get the loading bar that says how many pets I have. It was showing 162 prior to the hamsters, when I first logged on tonight with the addition of the hamsters it showed 167, but after adopting a regular webkinz I went to My Page to check which pet shows up and the total is back to the number it should be without hamsters.

At least my first fear of losing a super exclusive gift box has been proved wrong.
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #78
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

AHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:05 PM   #79
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

They made all my hamsters boys, even Sweetie and Twillight. They took away the feature to name our hamsters. Did they do that on purpose?

Some people at the park last night were not happy my hamster came out of the ball and told me so! Alas, the hamster did not run as fast at the park as he does in his room.

I can't get into mazin on most of the accounts.

I wish they would bring our Wacky's to life! That would be cute.

Last edited by grammiedkinz; 09-30-2010 at 01:05 PM..
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 05:01 PM   #80
ohhai i'm robin.~

Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!

Yay!
I luv my Mazin Hamsters Thanks Ganz!

~Shrewfang
Robolo101 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: