Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 04:40 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Default Re: Hamsters finish move to Webkinz 2D

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
This is so incredibly cool! I absolutely love it. My only complaint so far is that it auto chose the gender and now my "Cherry" (Pink) and "Sugar" (White) are boys...NOOOOOOOO!!

Perhaps they could find a way to allow us to select that?
i know they made all mine boys (i dressed them in girl clothes and don't look at bio) you are so lucky to have white i am jealous
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 04:42 PM   #62
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

That is cool and all but, one question can the items that can now be removed from Nick and Spooky be worn by your pets or just the mazin hamsters??
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:52 PM   #63

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

it seems like the hamsters can not go into outdoor rooms.

No gardening?

Is anyone else having this problem?
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:58 PM   #64
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Honeyz Web
Can the seasonal items be placed on webkinz pets?
yes they can
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:04 PM   #65
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

looks like the retired pumpkin hat and red hat and brown belt way to be creative webkinz lol but....this does make me want a hamster lol
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:12 PM   #66
Diabetes Awareness

starwolfspirit will become famous soon enough

My girl is a boy now too, but that's my only complaint. Are they ALL boys?? Did anyone whose hamsters got auto-assigned a gender when they moved over actually get a girl?

Other than the gender confusion, they are too cute. I built mine a dance studio as her bedroom so she and her future companions to come can do the hamster dance. Corny, I know, but hey.

And now the hamster dance song is running around in my brain and I'll never get it out.
starwolfspirit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:32 PM   #67

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

My hamsters were waiting at a table for me! Both are "boys" but I won't be making them be. I wonder if this was on purpose, but their birthdays are close to mine! Petunia's on March 14, and Sweetie's on March 22. Mine is on March 12!

I've been giving them a tour of Webkinz world! They love their new house and the curio shop mostly! Sweetie liked the spa! going to go do trading...

Last edited by tarabella9; 09-29-2010 at 05:32 PM..
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:52 PM   #68
kwgriffi is on a distinguished road

I bought spooky... im excited!
kwgriffi is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:32 PM   #69
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

The first thing I noticed (and I'm not happy about it) is that the hamsters do affect your total pets! Even though Ganz said that they would not count to your pet total. I had 162 pets and now because I already had 5 hamsters in my account I now have 167 which makes me skip a Super Bed Exclusive Box. Did this happen to anyone else?

I also do not like the fact that the gender has been decided for us. Hopefully, when I add "Spooky" I will be able to pick if it is a boy or a girl... it does not matter because it should be a boy anyway. I feel sorry for Petunia though... I kept the name Ganz gave her b/c of the car in the Disney Movie "StarStruck".

Last edited by virtualpawprint; 09-29-2010 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: spelling errors
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:33 PM   #70

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by JMHAMMER
it seems like the hamsters can not go into outdoor rooms.

No gardening?

Is anyone else having this problem?
My hamsters can go outside.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: