Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 02:59 PM   #51
pumpkin150072
Webkinz :)

pumpkin13 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Hamsters finish move to Webkinz 2D

uhhh can you play with the one's that were already adopted?????
pumpkin13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 03:04 PM   #52

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

Thumbs down Re: Hamsters finish move to Webkinz 2D

I went on my mazin hamsters to my hampters, and unlike it used to you could change your hampsters name, sadly it is not there anymore and I wanted to change my hamsters names ( oh and it is cool that they can be on webkinz but not really cool that i cannot change their names from Honey and petunia)
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:42 PM   #53
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

gotta get to my pets room NOW!! love this new feature

View Post Originally Posted by pumpkin13
uhhh can you play with the one's that were already adopted?????
yes, you can
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:06 PM   #54
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Wow, now I really want one! Do they come with like PSI and PSF?
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:07 PM   #55
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

do the outfits for spooky and nick work on regular ww pets, i mean like can they wear them too???????
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:10 PM   #56
webkinz emo vampire
StarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guide

Now I have a good reason to buy a mazin hamster. I hated it when you can only play with them in 3d.
StarryLight is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:12 PM   #57
pumpkin150072

pumpkin13 is on a distinguished road

thanks you!
pumpkin13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:34 PM   #58
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

Awesome! I Made them a room , played in the park! man [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] you are AWESOME!
puppy girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:37 PM   #59
Banned
Honeyz Web has a spectacular aura aboutHoneyz Web has a spectacular aura about

Can the seasonal items be placed on webkinz pets?
Honeyz Web is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:37 PM   #60

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

The Positives:

1. I think my hamster is adorable in 2D.
2. I enjoy dressing my pets, and the hamster wears most clothes well because it stands on it's hind legs and you can actually see the front of the garment. I have often been disappointed with other pets when clothing that is attractive in my dock is an unrecognizable mess on the pet.

The Negatives:

1. I have a very cute pink hamster named Sweetie who is apparently a boy. I am now referring to it as "it" because of [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s unfortunate gender decision.

2. Because of it's round (pleasingly, of course) physique, some clothing becomes distorted and you see bits of pink hamster where you should see cloth. Ironically, the clothes most distorted seem to be boy's clothing.

3. My little boy looks best in wide dresses (for example, the country party dress and Snow White dress are adorable on, and all bonnets and shoes look great.)

4. If [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] doesn't come up with a way to correct it's mistake, Webkinz World is going to have a lot of cross-dressing hamsters. The poor things will have to go to Dr. Quack for referral to a psychiatrist when they grow up because their mommies wouldn't let them wear pants.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: