Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
I went on my mazin hamsters to my hampters, and unlike it used to you could change your hampsters name, sadly it is not there anymore and I wanted to change my hamsters names ( oh and it is cool that they can be on webkinz but not really cool that i cannot change their names from Honey and petunia)
1. I think my hamster is adorable in 2D.
2. I enjoy dressing my pets, and the hamster wears most clothes well because it stands on it's hind legs and you can actually see the front of the garment. I have often been disappointed with other pets when clothing that is attractive in my dock is an unrecognizable mess on the pet.
1. I have a very cute pink hamster named Sweetie who is apparently a boy. I am now referring to it as "it" because of [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s unfortunate gender decision.
2. Because of it's round (pleasingly, of course) physique, some clothing becomes distorted and you see bits of pink hamster where you should see cloth. Ironically, the clothes most distorted seem to be boy's clothing.
3. My little boy looks best in wide dresses (for example, the country party dress and Snow White dress are adorable on, and all bonnets and shoes look great.)
4. If [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] doesn't come up with a way to correct it's mistake, Webkinz World is going to have a lot of cross-dressing hamsters. The poor things will have to go to Dr. Quack for referral to a psychiatrist when they grow up because their mommies wouldn't let them wear pants.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.