Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 10:48 AM   #21
kop
atching the waves!
Gift Guru

kop is sweet stuff
kop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuff

Default Re: Hamsters finish move to Webkinz 2D

I am absolutely thrilled that the hamsters can now be played with like the rest of the webkinz pets. They are so cute. I only have one so far, Spooky, but look he even came with his very own pumpkin hat that you can take on and off! Love him. Thanks [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate].

Click the image to open in full size.
kop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 10:50 AM   #22
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

They made all my hamsters be boys!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:59 AM   #23
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Has anyone actually "adopted" a hamster today, after the changes? Do you get to rename them and say if you want them to be a boy or girl?
Old 09-29-2010, 11:17 AM   #24
Wacky Holidays!

I called customer service and they were still under the impression that we could rename our hamsters that were already on our account. They couldn't tell me how though. I think that the option is no longer there. She said that I must have renamed them already; but I DIDN'T!! The option is just no longer there to rename our hamsters! If anyone can figure out how I can rename my hamsters, can you please let me know! Thank you!
Old 09-29-2010, 11:19 AM   #25
Akiro

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Love my spooky. I am glad they walk on two feet,I hoped they would. Dressing them is so cute. Now I need to earn even more moola so I can make thier room adorable.
Blackdog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:23 AM   #26
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

I'm SO excited for this! I don't have a hamster yet but hopefully I'll get the one I want on Friday! I can't wait to try this out!!
NancyDrew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:24 AM   #27

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

Umm... I just checked the bios and it made all my hamsters boys!!!! I have Presto Snowflake and Petunia on my account Petunia and Snowflake are girls but it said they're boys!!!! I'm so mad
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:37 AM   #28
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by kop
I am absolutely thrilled that the hamsters can now be played with like the rest of the webkinz pets. They are so cute. I only have one so far, Spooky, but look he even came with his very own pumpkin hat that you can take on and off! Love him. Thanks [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate].

THAT IS TOO AWESOME!
Can you trade that!? Can you put it on a webkinz?! O.o

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
They made all my hamsters be boys!!
awhhh
I hope my Hamster is a girl

Update:
now they are noted as LIL KINZ.
NOOOO!
Can't be possibbbllleeee
Dixie is a ..boy?! Nooooooo

Last edited by prrety11; 09-29-2010 at 11:37 AM..
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:42 AM   #29
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I'm a BOY OH NO!! I hope that gender is something you can choose if you adopt them after this point.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:47 AM   #30
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
I'm finding most of the outfits make the little guys look fat!

But here's a screenshot of the one my girl has. I dressed it and the pup into the dwarf outfits.

I've had fun teasing my little girl ever since they announced allowing the critters to roam the rooms. I've said things like "Oh no! I don't want that little rat running loose thru the rooms! My poor pink pony will be terrified seeing it running around and STOMP it into the dust!"
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: