Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-05-2009, 04:55 PM   #21
helensp
Gift Guru

Sweetpea&Fireball is just really niceSweetpea&Fireball is just really nice

Default Re: Hampton Hotels Runs Webkinz Summer Promotion

View Post Originally Posted by kinznewbie
I was looking into this. We are doing a road trip next week. Not all Hamptons are offering the webkinz.
It is five dollars extra per room as someone already reported. However, we are on a big time budget and I can not justify the cost of staying at a Hampton just for a webkinz. Even if they are adorable. We will stay in some cheapo clean chain. hmmmm
I will just have to finangle the budget so that the money we "save" will go towards webkinz!
LOL

It is a cool deal, but I wonder about the book in advance part. When we hit the road, we just go and may not know where we are stopping based on weather, traffic and so on.
Sorry, this is a little off subject. But since you said you are on a budget you might want to consider booking in advance. I book quite a bit of travel for my husbands company from Super 8 and Amerisuites for his crews to Hilton's for his boss and lots in between. The best deals are always online and booked in advance. Rarely we are able to call the local motel for his crews and get a better rate because we are booking multiple room for long periods of time. Just something you might want to consider.
Sweetpea&Fireball is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2009, 05:16 PM   #22
Unregistered

Smile Re: Hampton Hotels Runs Webkinz Summer Promotion

My father travles alot and I won a webkinz Genuea Pig!!!
Old 06-05-2009, 06:12 PM   #23
Fuzzy Lops Rule!
Webkinz :)

willkinskins is a name known to allwillkinskins is a name known to allwillkinskins is a name known to all

yaY! i'm going to see my grandpa on the 15th of july! yay we are staying at a hampton inn. so i'll get a free webbie
willkinskins is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:41 PM   #24
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Hampton Hotels Runs Webkinz Summer Promotion

Awesome!! I wish I new where that Hotel was I have no clue Lol
x-tiff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #25
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this is so great for all of the travelers!!! i think it is good advertising for them and ganz!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:06 PM   #26
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

why couldn't they just give you a cupon for one free webkinz at selected sotores? and maybe a half off one?
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:06 PM   #27
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Seahorse
I can't see people paying extra $ for 1 free ebkinz . Oh well, I'm sure a lot of people are going to get this, and I hope those people enjoy those pets, especially since it's a great selection!
Well not paying eextra, but if they're just going to stay there anyhow.

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
My father travles alot and I won a webkinz Genuea Pig!!!
That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!

Last edited by CrabCake; 06-05-2009 at 08:06 PM..
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:15 PM   #28
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Awesome! Guess where I'm now staying this summer
bob nws III is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:27 PM   #29
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by idance510
The reason they are doing this is because it is at the hotels no one wants to stay at. The hampton hotel i will be staying at soon is not running the offer because it is vary popular and they do not want to have to many people getting webkinz. The webkinz are not free because their cost is added on to the package room deal. Why can't you just go to a local store and buy one????
How do you know it's added to the package room deal? It says they're free when you get a room.
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #30
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

Wow! i have to go there! hey i also relized that one of the icons that was a bee along with all the other webkinz,does that mean its going to be a webkinz?
chipmunk2 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: