Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Hampton Hotels Runs Webkinz Summer Promotion (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/hampton-hotels-runs-webkinz-summer-promotion-514268/)

FIA06-05-2009 12:43 PM

Hampton Hotels Runs Webkinz Summer Promotion

A new front page story has been added:

Hampton Hotels Runs Webkinz Summer Promotion

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member Sweetpea&Fireball for calling our attention to a new promotion being run by Hampton Hotels. Travelers making "Webkinz Package" reservations at Hampton hotels this summer will get to choose one Webkinz pet to bring home with them. The choices are the Springer Spaniel, the Cherry Blossom Bird, or the Guinea Pig. For complete promotion details, please visit the Hampton Hotels website (Click HERE).

0jacksonredwall06-05-2009 12:44 PM

Re: Hampton Hotels Runs Webkinz Summer Promotion

Thats awesome! Thanks for posting that, FIA!

queenfrostine1206-05-2009 12:48 PM

wow!!! that's so cool! does it cost any extra or anything?

kaykohugs06-05-2009 12:52 PM

Seems a rather odd promotion to me. Don't get me wrong, more exposure is great for Ganz, but I can't see a family determining their vacation plans or where to stay based around what comes to a $15 bonus of a free Webkinz. For those families that DO take part in this, I wonder how many are already Webkinz playing families/children..in which case, it's not really expanding Ganz's customer base..only for those that this would be their first.

webkinz_forever06-05-2009 12:55 PM

I really like this! I'm begging my mom to let us stay at one for our trip to America. Just one question.. What do the classify as a kid? Could you just have proof that you're a webkinz addict xD?

MeLuvMeWebbies06-05-2009 01:00 PM

Anyone know when this is taking place? Because I am stayin at that hotal June 11...

thimbleina06-05-2009 01:00 PM

How cool! A webkinz package!

CrabCake06-05-2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeLuvMeWebbies (Post 14790857)
Anyone know when this is taking place? Because I am stayin at that hotal June 11...

It's taking place I think now through August 31st.

Dixiecup06-05-2009 01:13 PM

AWWW, so you can have a plushie to hug at night :smitten: Isn't that a wonderful idea :)

Dixiecup06-05-2009 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeLuvMeWebbies (Post 14790857)

Now through August 31st, it says, I would say that you are eligible :thumbup: