Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 10:46 AM   #11
I Rules!
Webkinz :)

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Default Re: Halloween Sneak Peek

Curio shop went haywire again can't see a thing in it.
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2009, 10:46 AM   #12
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

my delux Curio shop is missing
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:52 AM   #13
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

Have you cleared your cache? This could be good news, they must be doing another update to add the Halloween items!
zingyginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:03 AM   #14
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Smile Re: Halloween Sneak Peek

I am excited for any and all holiday stuff!

My Deluxe Curio Shop has been working just fine - but now that they worked on it, I can't see anything! Maybe they are still working on it!
psumommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:04 AM   #15
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

i am trying that now,...i'll let you know

yep, cashe cleared...still nothing in the deluxe curio shop
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:07 AM   #16
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Curio Deluxe is down, right now.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:08 AM   #17
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Yeah mine is not showing anymore either
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:16 AM   #18
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks a lot Dixiecup!!

I can't wait. I just LOVE the Halloween items!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:33 AM   #19
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

My curio shop is working now, but there are no halloween items for 12-1:00 pm kt.
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:48 AM   #20

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

This is my first Halloween in WW. I'm glad to hear that the items that will be in the Curio Shop will be available for both regular and deluxe accounts. I've been saving my KC for the holiday items. I am a Halloween person and a Christmas person! My two favorite holidays!!!! I can't wait to decorate my pets homes for those two holidays!

I do have a couple of questions.

1. Are the items sold for those two holiday's super expensive? I'm one of those people who think that Ganz over prices most of the items in the WShop! They should be a little more reasonable. I play games as often as I can to earn the money, but I do have a life outside of WW. I'm hoping that I will have enough money to buy enough items for a nice Halloween room, with some money left over for Christmas.

2. Will the Halloween items be sold only in the Curio Shop or in the WShop?

3. When will the Halloween items be available for purchase?

This little lantern is so cute! Kind of expensive, but cute! Can't wait to see the other Halloween things.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bethany wuz here, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: