Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 02:29 PM   #1
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Halloween Items Available in the W Shop

A new front page story has been added:

Halloween Items Available in the W Shop

Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you to britluvswebkinz for letting us know that Halloween items are now available in the W Shop in Webkinz World. There are currently twelve items available for sale: the All Hallow's Stove, Chilling Lanterns Lamp, Frightening Lightning Window, Haunted Creatures Flooring, Hanted House Walls, Haunted Refridgerator, Jack O'Chair, Jack-o-Side Table, Purple Pumkin Chair, Purple Pumpkin Dining Table, Spooky Spider Web and Witch's Banquet Place Setting.

All of these items were last available in 2009. In the past there have been two releases of Halloween holiday items to the W Shop. The second one usually comes a couple of weeks before Halloween. To view pictures of all of these and other Halloween items available in the past check out the Halloween section of the Webkinz Insider WIki Picture Gallery located HERE.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
cocoabean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 02:32 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roost

Default Re: Halloween Items Available in the W Shop

Oh cool! Thanks Cocobean!

webkinzlover300
webkinzlover300 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 02:33 PM   #3

Tabby von Tabby is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so glad they are bringing those items back again this year.
My mom will be so happy to know about them.
Tabby von Tabby is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #4
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I actually went to the kinz style outlet a few minutes ago and saw the halloween clothing from last year and was like omg so I went and checked the W shop and saw some of the halloween items. I got one of everything. I plan on eventually buying a large room to put all halloween items in it. I have a medium sized room for my bat and black cat that has a few of some items in each room because there is not enough room.

Thanks cocoabean on letting us know though.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #5
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Thanks for letting us know! I'm going to make my halloween room now!
DIBS is offline Male
Old 09-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #6

webkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roost

Yay! The Halloween costumes are back in PJ's Kinzstyle Outlet also!

webkinzlover300
webkinzlover300 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #7
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I hope they put in new stuff though because repeats might be kind of boring
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 02:37 PM   #8
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

thanks for letting us know!
softballipod is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 02:39 PM   #9
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

The costumes are back! Yay! I already had all the costumes but for now I'll just pick up more Candy Corn Witch Shoes and the green face paint. I was hoping they would have made newer costumes. :/ But at least last year's costumes are back!
DIBS is offline Male
Old 09-20-2010, 02:40 PM   #10
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Hey there is no ninja outfit.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hippobirdietwoewe

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: