Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Halloween Items Available in the W Shop (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/halloween-items-available-w-shop-655075/)

cocoabean09-20-2010 02:29 PM

Halloween Items Available in the W Shop

A new front page story has been added:

Halloween Items Available in the W Shop

Thank you to britluvswebkinz for letting us know that Halloween items are now available in the W Shop in Webkinz World. There are currently twelve items available for sale: the All Hallow's Stove, Chilling Lanterns Lamp, Frightening Lightning Window, Haunted Creatures Flooring, Hanted House Walls, Haunted Refridgerator, Jack O'Chair, Jack-o-Side Table, Purple Pumkin Chair, Purple Pumpkin Dining Table, Spooky Spider Web and Witch's Banquet Place Setting.

All of these items were last available in 2009. In the past there have been two releases of Halloween holiday items to the W Shop. The second one usually comes a couple of weeks before Halloween. To view pictures of all of these and other Halloween items available in the past check out the Halloween section of the Webkinz Insider WIki Picture Gallery located HERE.

webkinzlover30009-20-2010 02:32 PM

Re: Halloween Items Available in the W Shop

Oh cool! Thanks Cocobean!

webkinzlover300

Tabby von Tabby09-20-2010 02:33 PM

I am so glad they are bringing those items back again this year.
My mom will be so happy to know about them. :thumbup::dtortoise:

Arte's Fan09-20-2010 02:35 PM

I actually went to the kinz style outlet a few minutes ago and saw the halloween clothing from last year and was like omg so I went and checked the W shop and saw some of the halloween items. I got one of everything. I plan on eventually buying a large room to put all halloween items in it. I have a medium sized room for my bat and black cat that has a few of some items in each room because there is not enough room.

Thanks cocoabean on letting us know though. :)

DIBS09-20-2010 02:35 PM

Thanks for letting us know! I'm going to make my halloween room now! :D

webkinzlover30009-20-2010 02:35 PM

Yay! The Halloween costumes are back in PJ's Kinzstyle Outlet also!

webkinzlover300

Arte's Fan09-20-2010 02:35 PM

I hope they put in new stuff though because repeats might be kind of boring

softballipod09-20-2010 02:37 PM

thanks for letting us know! :)

DIBS09-20-2010 02:39 PM

The costumes are back! Yay! I already had all the costumes but for now I'll just pick up more Candy Corn Witch Shoes and the green face paint. I was hoping they would have made newer costumes. :/ But at least last year's costumes are back! :)

adrkmfdm09-20-2010 02:40 PM

Hey there is no ninja outfit.