Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2011, 02:46 AM   #61
duwang gang
Webkinz :)

luree611 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Halloween Items Arrive in Webkinz World

I absolutely LOVE these new items. I think they're probably the best halloween items yet. Dunno why i like them so much, but i do. xD
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2011, 07:35 AM   #62
cluckie95

cluckie will become famous soon enough

I just noticed that some of the items are cheaper in the curio shop than they are in the W Shop! Not sure if anyone else saw this? I got the Mad Scientist Workstation for 788 and it is 1313 in the W Shop! The Jack O'Lantern Candelabra is 285 in the W shop, but only 243 in the Curio Shop (Deluxe). Interesting and definitely something to watch!
cluckie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:16 AM   #63

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Does anyone else notice that it costs 666 kinzcash for the bookshelf?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:09 AM   #64
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I had so much fun with this new theme and digging around in some of the old things to put this room together!

Click the image to open in full size.
Great job on this room, Vickie!
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:48 PM   #65
marshma

cheesedreams is a splendid one to beholdcheesedreams is a splendid one to beholdcheesedreams is a splendid one to beholdcheesedreams is a splendid one to behold

I am SOOOO getting these items! They fit perfectly into the potions section (in which I'm making rooms for)!! This was better than I hoped!! I'm really happy since I missed last year (and the year before that)'s Halloween theme and is super happy I didn't miss it again!! These items fit into multi-sections and are animated! I can't wait to make the rooms for these!! Now, I must save up on kinzcash!!

And a VERY nice room you have indeed!
cheesedreams is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:44 PM   #66
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

I prefer the old ones
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:03 AM   #67
Lil Kinz

NicoleApril913 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had 34,000 Kc. I'm down to 9,000 Thanks to spending..
NicoleApril913 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:26 PM   #68
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

I find that even though the fridge looks like it should hold 9 items, it says it's full at 8. I wonder if that's a glitch? And the prices of the items in the wShop crack me up! 1031 and 1313 and 666 LOL!
smwcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:47 PM   #69
Gifted

emily129 is just really niceemily129 is just really nice

I'm super excited to decorate!! This theme is awesome!! Gonna make a dent in my bank account though... oh well, at least I've been saving for a while!! Happy decorating everyone!!
emily129 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:40 PM   #70

xyra will become famous soon enough

I love the new Haunted House room theme items! I'm going to have a spooky suite in my house as I already have two rooms from previous years. LOL And was absolutely thrilled to be able to adopt my black cat, Nigel! What a great month!
xyra is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: