Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 06:03 PM   #51
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Halloween Items Arrive in Webkinz World

they really did a good job with the items this year!!! i am so impressed.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 06:05 PM   #52
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

I am so glad they did FINALLY get a new WALL SET. we have had the same wall set for years! I am bummed to see some items did not return, and that there is no sofa, end tables or dresser/chest. I guess we got to be creative and find storage.. and that those were smart to stock up on past items. I am off to dig thru storage rooms and make this new room. SO exciting and FUN to see a new theme, esp Halloween!! Love the animations too!!

fun!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:37 PM   #53
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I am very impressed, GANZ! Great job! Best Halloween in WW yet! I love how they got rid of the old room! I couldn't fit another item in it! Awesome!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:16 PM   #54
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Halloween Items Arrive in Webkinz World

Thanx cbjhockey.

WOW! I love all the new items! Finally, new walls & floors! I have a lot of decorating to do to get a room ready for my Pumpkin Puppy. His PSI will look perfect in the new room.
Have fun decorating everyone!

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:20 PM   #55
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Absolutely love these new items...Halloween just gets better and better!!! Thanks for the update...will be visiting the w shop in just a sec!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:14 PM   #56
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I love it! Only one concern, maybe it's just me but the

MAD SCIENTIST TABLE is glitched for me. Can't turn it in any direction other than facing west. I think it's a glitch because the picture posted here is showing it facing south.

I have to add....thank you Ganz, these items are estore quality and Halloween is one of my favorite holidayz!

I have to add....thank you Ganz, these items are estore quality and Halloween is one of my favorite holidayz!

yikes, want to edit my reply but can't. Don't know why my last update posted 3x's!

Last edited by VeronicaGee; 09-28-2011 at 08:14 PM..
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:15 PM   #57
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

This new theme is SPOOKTACULAR! They did a great job creating this one.
I am going to go buy many pieces of this theme right now!
Thanks for letting us know!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:02 PM   #58
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

WOW! I had to do a double take, those are for the wshop and not the estore?? Those are fantastic i'm glad to see a fresh new stock of halloween furniture this year!!
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:37 PM   #59
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Wonderful new items thanks for posting...so excited!
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:37 PM   #60
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I had so much fun with this new theme and digging around in some of the old things to put this room together!

Click the image to open in full size.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: