Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 10:46 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Halloween Items Arrive in Webkinz World

I wonder why they didn't bring back the Licorice Bats and the Pumpkin Pops? Would be nice to have those back again.

Love the new Halloween stuff this year. Off to the W shop to pick some up.

Happy day everyone!

alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 10:49 AM   #12
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

They didn't have them in the W-shop last year, either. We ended up getting them as part of our Trick-or-treat gift.
I sure do like the rooms when you mix and match the items
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:53 AM   #13
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I absolutely love this new Halloween theme! Not only is it a very diiferent look compared to previous years, but the items can easily be used with other themes to create unique looks.

And all the new items are very detailed and have a lot of animation - great job Ganz!
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:00 AM   #14

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Nice job on your room! Yes, I do recall getting the treat as part of the gift now that you mention it. I did like when they sold the Pumpkin pops and the Licorice Bats in the Wshop though, and you could buy as many as you wanted for your pets.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
They didn't have them in the W-shop last year, either. We ended up getting them as part of our Trick-or-treat gift.
I sure do like the rooms when you mix and match the items
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:10 AM   #15
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Love it!! so glad we saved the Mare horse from last year,to make another Halloween room!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:11 AM   #16

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Closets . Closets. Closets
Come on Ganz, where are we supposed to store all our costumes ?????
We need Halloween dressers
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:14 AM   #17
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Love the new theme!
Best Halloween theme ever!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:14 AM   #18
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I need new closets also! Here is my room so far....

Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:15 AM   #19

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Nice new items!! Can't wait to start decorating!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:17 AM   #20
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

Here's some [hopefully] helpful advice for all you decorators out there...
1. windows only 'work' on right hand wall...no moon...nothing at all on back wall...and without animation they blend right in with the wallpaper...plus two on one wall means two moons...kinda other-worldly but could work...but i do really like the walls/flooring...and bookcase...and appearance of table and chairs [more bad newz about these in #6]

2. fridge only faces forward or left...
3. mad scientist work station [2x2 although appears 2x1 once installed??] doesn't rotate at all...goes in facing left only
4. no storage in bookcase
5. bat stickers do not show up on wallpaper at all so save them for old theme room or other places i guess...
6. very few places you can put 2 chairs around the table without those blue spots showing up [that often result in storage from placing too many animated or storage items in close proximity...i'm sure you know the ones i'm talking about]... and not tiny blue spots...large very noticeable ones...the arrangement of two chairs as shown in w-shop theme preview works but not other arrangements of two chairs...and don't even try to add more than 2 chairs...or place a sink closer than about 4 squares away...
7. and as predicted of course, candlabra cannot be placed in center of table and in fact, cannot go on table at all except awkwardly...guess needs to go on side tables or counters...
ON A BRIGHTER NOTE....i love the flaming wall torches [big robust flames] and the eerie green glow on walls and beneath flooring...'something spooky' peeks out from under tablecloth periodically and fireplace not only lights up [fire in the bottom] but slight steam or smoke comes out top and green fluid on surface bubbles and boils
gracekiara is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: