Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Nice job on your room! Yes, I do recall getting the treat as part of the gift now that you mention it. I did like when they sold the Pumpkin pops and the Licorice Bats in the Wshop though, and you could buy as many as you wanted for your pets.
Originally Posted by Dixiecup
They didn't have them in the W-shop last year, either. We ended up getting them as part of our Trick-or-treat gift.
I sure do like the rooms when you mix and match the items
Here's some [hopefully] helpful advice for all you decorators out there...
1. windows only 'work' on right hand wall...no moon...nothing at all on back wall...and without animation they blend right in with the wallpaper...plus two on one wall means two moons...kinda other-worldly but could work...but i do really like the walls/flooring...and bookcase...and appearance of table and chairs [more bad newz about these in #6]
2. fridge only faces forward or left...
3. mad scientist work station [2x2 although appears 2x1 once installed??] doesn't rotate at all...goes in facing left only
4. no storage in bookcase
5. bat stickers do not show up on wallpaper at all so save them for old theme room or other places i guess...
6. very few places you can put 2 chairs around the table without those blue spots showing up [that often result in storage from placing too many animated or storage items in close proximity...i'm sure you know the ones i'm talking about]... and not tiny blue spots...large very noticeable ones...the arrangement of two chairs as shown in w-shop theme preview works but not other arrangements of two chairs...and don't even try to add more than 2 chairs...or place a sink closer than about 4 squares away...
7. and as predicted of course, candlabra cannot be placed in center of table and in fact, cannot go on table at all except awkwardly...guess needs to go on side tables or counters...
ON A BRIGHTER NOTE....i love the flaming wall torches [big robust flames] and the eerie green glow on walls and beneath flooring...'something spooky' peeks out from under tablecloth periodically and fireplace not only lights up [fire in the bottom] but slight steam or smoke comes out top and green fluid on surface bubbles and boils
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.