Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 05:03 AM   #71
I love you ♥
Webkinz :)

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

Default Re: Halloween Gifts are not Appearing in Webkinz World

Nothing where I live either. I live in Canada and non of my family that use WW got any gifts.
Starla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 05:45 AM   #72
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X
This is not the first time that the programming was late for Holiday gifts...... it will most likely be fixed after the North American maintenance period.

So, hopefully, the gift boxes will be in our docks about 3 AM this morning (kinztime).

That's just it, BERT, there is no more maintenance period. They have announced that Webkinz World is open 24/7 now and the only maintenance will be scheduled maintenance.
This may not be addressed until the 10th of November.
You have to remember that there is a scheduled release of a gift the day after for Deluxe as well as the Pet of the Month.
This isn't going to work this time and I REALLY feel that it should NOT be up to us to call them, it is something that should just be a blanket send.
Dixiecup is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:04 AM   #73
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Aww!! I was SO looking forward to this gift. Halloween is my absolute favourite.

I wondered if it would work with the new KinzCare

Last edited by canonymous; 10-31-2010 at 06:04 AM..
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:06 AM   #74

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I know this will be fixed at some point, I just don't understand, how a company, who plans events so far in advance, can never seem to get it right. This company, is really poorly run. I wouldn't really care, but the kids get so disappointed, time and time again.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:13 AM   #75
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.I think they like to keep us on our toes...I agree dixie...we shouldn't have to call...or log in to all accts to prove we logged in on the 31st
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:13 AM   #76
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You know, Kirtoglou, it isn't just the kids, it is us, too. We ALL are disappointed. It doesn't matter whether it is a kid or an adult, when someone says they are going to give you something and you expect it, it is a huge letdown when they don't deliver. No one likes to be set up for disappointment
Dixiecup is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:17 AM   #77
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.or sit at the computer all day...hoping it shows up....
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:30 AM   #78
Peteshaus will become famous soon enough

Default Is this the gift??

I can't confirm that it's the Halloween gift, but something has magically appeared in my dock! It's a wall shelves with pictures on it. It says it's "KinzPost Postcard Collection". I tried to take a screen picture of it, but it wouldn't allow it.

Anyone else get this??

Peteshaus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:30 AM   #79

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You know, Kirtoglou, it isn't just the kids, it is us, too. We ALL are disappointed. It doesn't matter whether it is a kid or an adult, when someone says they are going to give you something and you expect it, it is a huge letdown when they don't deliver. No one likes to be set up for disappointment
I couldn't agree more!! I want my gift too!!It's a good thing, this company is privately owned! I don't think if it wasn't, it would last long. They have no one to answer to, and all of us, because we enjoy it, just keep putting up with there glitches and mistakes. At least, we finally got to carve the pumpkins! I don't know why for every event, something has a glitch, and they never seem to ever say, were sorry!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:32 AM   #80
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Oh, the irony of their front page when you log in and it says how they hope we like our halloween gifts and then there aren't any! But if you call them, they'll just quote their "terms of agreement" that they can change things at any time and make no guarantees and blah, blah, blah just like they did with the kinz style bags and that whole mix up. I didn't buy one new plushie last month which is a first for me because I am tired of feeding a company who doesn't seem to want to take better care of the customers that keep their company going. (This coming month I can't help it - I have to have that Batik elephant, but while I would usually by a few more of the others I like, I am going to pass.)
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
come on ganz!, i can has gift yet?, i can haz cheezbuger?, interrogate spooky!, not again ganz! :{, seriously?, trick on us! boo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: