Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 01:59 AM   #51
1Doglover12345
Webkinz :)

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Halloween Gifts are not Appearing in Webkinz World

i really want a gift i dont like tricks Ganz but lately it seems like you want to play tricks with us
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 02:03 AM   #52

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by armysmurf
I also have euro and asian accounts and just got the badge on both and was able to play super wheel on the asian account. the gifts are good. i know the zamboni is on there. I am thinking that ganz knew there might be a glitch and that is why they are handing out badges for those who signed on this day so they know who did sign on and not those who just say they did and forgot.

Insofar as the Halloween badges go, if you got one last year, you don't get another one this year. So far it's been my personal experience concerning my accounts that only new accounts created SINCE Halloween 2009 are receiving badges.

Speaking from experience two years ago, I can tell you what *I* think is going to happen again this year .....

Two years ago, Ganz did the very same thing .... the Asian accounts did not get their Halloween gift bags period. Europe and NA eventually got theirs but it was late in the day for Europe and if you didn't log on during the last two hours of the European day, you didn't get your gift bag. NA had about half a day to claim theirs.

Those of us who logged in but did not get our Halloween gift bags had to call Ganz in order to get the prizes. Ganz dumped the prizes in our docks but said they could not give them to us in the holiday gift box ~ something about how the programming did not permit the CSRs to do so. So those of us who like to collect the holiday gift boxes and keep one unopened gift box in our dock (you know, like in one main account, such as I do) did not get one for Halloween 2008.

But here's the kicker .... Ganz checked the account that you claimed not to have received a Halloween gift box in to MAKE SURE you logged on so that you were ENTITLED to the CONTENTS of the gift box. If your account showed that you did not log on at some point during October 31st in your respective time zone, you didn't get the prizes, which that year were the Mummy Wrap, Fearsome Gummy Fangs and Pumpkin Pop.

AT THE VERY LEAST, those of you who have not logged into your accounts, regardless of the time zone, please do so in case we have a repeat of Halloween 2008.

MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:13 AM   #53
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

I was looking forward to celebrate Halloween. In my country we DON't celebrate it so I was hoping that I could have fun on Halloween...on webkinz.
But...yah...no gift.
I am so disappointed!

Thank you ganz.

Last edited by prrety11; 10-31-2010 at 02:13 AM..
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:26 AM   #54
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

I really hope that Ganz is able to sort this out quickly. I was very disappointed when I logged on & didn't get a gift.
pinkdiamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:32 AM   #55
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

I hope everyone gets the gift soon!
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:35 AM   #56
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Nothing showing up on North American accounts when logging in, yet.

Maybe we will see them around 6 AM when the Daily Activities schedule starts.

Otherwise it needs to be fixed by the Ganz programmers. Hope that is before the day is over for Asian accounts, at 8AM kinztime!!

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:44 AM   #57

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

Didnt you guys notice that they picked the week before halloween for us to update the disclaimer. Remember, NO promises does ganz make us
armysmurf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:45 AM   #58
Unregistered

Angry Re: Halloween Gifts are not Appearing in Webkinz World

i cant get mine either *frowns*
Old 10-31-2010, 02:57 AM   #59
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

I haven't gotten the Halloween gift on the Asia account and the day is drawing to a close.
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:19 AM   #60

Izzeh1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't get my halloween bag
Izzeh1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
come on ganz!, i can has gift yet?, i can haz cheezbuger?, interrogate spooky!, not again ganz! :{, seriously?, trick on us! boo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: