Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 09:51 AM   #231
Wkkw
Webkinz :)

wkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Halloween Gifts are not Appearing in Webkinz World

i got mine just now
wkkw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 09:51 AM   #232

pawprint is just really nicepawprint is just really nice

Default Re: Halloween Gifts are not Appearing in Webkinz World

Weird, I got it on 2 accounts, but not the other two. I'll try in a little bit. Obviously they just got whatever the glitch was fixed and it hasn't hit all the servers yet. I hope they extend the time for Asian accounts.
pawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:51 AM   #233
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

DGS just received gift on his American account.
Yea!! All should start checking accounts.
Don't know what will happen as far as Asian accounts--Time has
run out.
Good Luck.

Last edited by MsHoliday; 10-31-2010 at 09:52 AM.. Reason: T sicking, sorry
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:52 AM   #234
Mssophia

mssophia will become famous soon enough

The gift pack is on but the site is soooooo slow I can't get stuff from storage or do anything. It's really bogged down (east coast). Can't even see what's in the gift bag.
mssophia is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:52 AM   #235

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Yes I am getting them in my euro accounts. It may take a phone call to get the asian ones. I feel really sorry for kids with only those accounts. There is really no excuse for this.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:52 AM   #236
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

Just got mine on American account
raw1968 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:52 AM   #237

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Just got one in my Europe account and starting in NA accounts, but Asian Accounts are not getting them....Will this be corrected?
camplittleangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:52 AM   #238

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

got my gift on all my accounts, but asian.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:53 AM   #239
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Europe at least is coming through. Hope they gift Asia accts. with it.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:54 AM   #240
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

I just got mine
Aqua30 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
come on ganz!, i can has gift yet?, i can haz cheezbuger?, interrogate spooky!, not again ganz! :{, seriously?, trick on us! boo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: