Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 09:48 AM   #221
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Halloween Gifts are not Appearing in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by MAMA5517
Just logged on to our 6 NA accounts, and ONE got the Halloween gift...interestingly enough some of our accounts still have the gift from last year in the dock so I thought that would have something to do with why they weren't getting this year's basket, however this account below does not have a basket from last year.

Click the image to open in full size.
I have the gift from last year on my account and got the gift it does not have anything to do with having last years basket in your dock.
Flicka28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 09:48 AM   #222
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Luck to those who have yet to get their bags.
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:48 AM   #223
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

No gift on Asia though.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:48 AM   #224

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Good ole Ganz (lol). They got part of it right. Now let them go back and do the Asian accounts.

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:48 AM   #225

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

American Account: Mine just came through.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:48 AM   #226
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Yay! I got mine finally. I love the gift!
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:49 AM   #227
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Sorry for asian accts. I just got mine on my american account, but what is up with the mask? LOL! It looks evil and at the same time so awesome!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:49 AM   #228
is a camera using

bubbles055 has a spectacular aura aboutbubbles055 has a spectacular aura about

Default MY GIFT HAS APPEARED

When i logged on i got 2 badges and by halloween bag so i think they fixed it!
bubbles055 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:50 AM   #229
jadynz1 is on a distinguished road

log out then log back in thats what i did and it worked
jadynz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:51 AM   #230
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

My European account is not getting it ether. Anybody else getting them in European?
iamsusie2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
come on ganz!, i can has gift yet?, i can haz cheezbuger?, interrogate spooky!, not again ganz! :{, seriously?, trick on us! boo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: