Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 09:45 AM   #211
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: Halloween Gifts are not Appearing in Webkinz World

I just got one in one of my accts.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 09:45 AM   #212
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Nothing in my Asian account.
iamsusie2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:46 AM   #213
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

I got a halloween basket just now, as well.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:46 AM   #214
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Just logged on to our 6 NA accounts, and ONE got the Halloween gift...interestingly enough some of our accounts still have the gift from last year in the dock so I thought that would have something to do with why they weren't getting this year's basket, however this account below does not have a basket from last year.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by MAMA5517; 04-03-2014 at 05:02 PM..
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:46 AM   #215
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I got one!
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:46 AM   #216

pawprint is just really nicepawprint is just really nice

I didn't get mine. I'll go try again and hope.
pawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:46 AM   #217
stamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond repute

It's very, very slow, but one account has received the gift. That account didn't get the badge though. It did do trick-or-treating.
stamstandael is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:46 AM   #218
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

I just got the gift on both my US accounts but my Asian account did not get one and now its to late that really *****. Ganz should give them to the Asian accounts that had logged on that day.
Flicka28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:47 AM   #219
ow I'm a

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by cheekybernard
i just got mine!
American account.
cheekybernard is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:47 AM   #220
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Both of my open accounts have them!
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
come on ganz!, i can has gift yet?, i can haz cheezbuger?, interrogate spooky!, not again ganz! :{, seriously?, trick on us! boo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: