Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 09:36 AM   #181
Popchick772009's mom
Webkinz :)

FoxMom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Halloween Gifts are not Appearing in Webkinz World

I GOT A GIFTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!
FoxMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 09:36 AM   #182

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by armysmurf
I also have euro and asian accounts and just got the badge on both and was able to play super wheel on the asian account. the gifts are good. i know the zamboni is on there. I am thinking that ganz knew there might be a glitch and that is why they are handing out badges for those who signed on this day so they know who did sign on and not those who just say they did and forgot.
The badge should be for your first Halloween login on that account. My family's accounts that have done one or more Halloweens didn't get one this year.
bronkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:38 AM   #183
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

WOOHOO! I got one!! North American account!!
The badge has nothing to do with the halloween gift. It is for finding spooky.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:40 AM   #184

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
I am just wondering, since we have to log in ON HALLOWEEN DAY to get the gift, how are they going to know which accounts should get the gifts???? I mean, they can tell if our hearts got filled, I guess, but I am sure there are people who don't log in today and therefore wouldn't get a Halloween gift. I just want to see what it is. I was almost positive that in previous years they knew here on WI beforehand what the gifts were going to be. Does anyone else remember it that way?????
Check the holiday gift bag section on the Wiki Picture Gallery. It has been up for a week or so. The Phantom mask looks really cool!
bronkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:41 AM   #185

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Yes they are here -- but not for Asian accounts. Oh well, a phone call tomorrow. And this is not a 'glitch' -- it is poor management on their part.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:41 AM   #186
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
WOOHOO! I got one!! North American account!!
The badge has nothing to do with the halloween gift. It is for finding spooky.
I got one yesterday on an Asain acct (after midnight Asian time) that didn't do the Spooky hunt.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:41 AM   #187

Linduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=WillWork4KC;21206580]Sarah, I'd be willing to cut them slack if glitches (especially of the holiday variety) weren't a common occurrence. Months and months of preparation lead to this? You'd think they'd learn from a multitude of past mistakes.

I so agree with you WillWork if this were uncommon I would certainly be patient and understanding but it is every single holiday and the glitches are more common than the days when things run smoothly. Ganz makes a small fortune from us it seems to me they could hire programmers that know how to keep things running smoothly. Google, Facebook, Yahoo, MySpace to name but a few seem to be able to run their programs without daily glitches. Ganz seems to spend all their time working on ways to get more $$$ from us rather than working on solving the problems they have with their programs.
Linduh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:41 AM   #188
Unregistered

out of four accounts only one has got the halloween gift. not sure if it is just our accounts or not but none of our docks will unload. my son has a party planned for 11:00 am and he can't get to his party pack. can't buy one either because when you go to the wshop your dock has to unload. this is why i quit playing for months!!! all the glitches.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:42 AM   #189
ow I'm a

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

If it comes with a skull mask i seen 2 people in the clubhouse with them on like 5 minutes ago so i guess the glitch is fixed somewhere.
cheekybernard is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:42 AM   #190

Tonight is on a distinguished road

Just got my gift bag.
Tonight is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
come on ganz!, i can has gift yet?, i can haz cheezbuger?, interrogate spooky!, not again ganz! :{, seriously?, trick on us! boo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: