Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 08:54 AM   #161
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Halloween Gifts are not Appearing in Webkinz World

*Gasps* I want my gift!

I hope they are sent soon
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 08:55 AM   #162
I'm a Shabby Chic
Webkinz :)

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Tweet them if you have a twitter account @webkinz. Get the word out. The more people that flood now, maybe the less we will have to worry about tomorrow.
Really good idea!!!!!
peggios is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:56 AM   #163
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lilduckey99
I hope it's fixed! All i got was a badge.
The badge comes from hunting for Spooky. It has nothing to do with the Halloween gift.
NOW, if you get the LETTER that is a more positive sign. That letter with the Halloween Graphic will mean that the gift is on it's way
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:57 AM   #164
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

May I have a look at what we are suppose to get? (In a spoiler?)
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:03 AM   #165
cheyenneg is on a distinguished road

three minutes after no gift
cheyenneg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:03 AM   #166
Popchick772009's mom

FoxMom is on a distinguished road

It is officially November 1st in Asia and no gifts.
FoxMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:11 AM   #167
JapenesFlower

angelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by FoxMom
It is officially November 1st in Asia and no gifts.
Aww, maan.
angelpup13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:13 AM   #168
hinckleybookworm

webkinzgirl1919 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl1919 is a jewel in the rough

Hope everyone gets their's soon! I didn't get mine either.
webkinzgirl1919 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:14 AM   #169

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

No gift, no card, superwheel is frozen on first screen, did not get my pet's birthday cake but got the card. Come to think of it, don't you usually get a token on your own birthday 'cause I didn't get that either.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:19 AM   #170
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by sarahgotchi
I know this is disappointing. But I think everyone seriously needs to calm down. GANZ and their glitches can be frustrating, but I don't think everyone always appreciates how much hard work they put into WW.
Some people are comparing this to Christmas 2009. If you ask me, that was one of their greatest moments. If you remember, GANZ employees gave up their Christmas day, and days after that to work on the gift bag problem. If I had to work on Christmas day just because some people want their pixels (I know that sounds a little offensive for us WW addicts, but think about it. That would be their counter argument, and not a bad one at that.), I would be very upset. Holidays are a time for family. I think we should all just take a deep breath.

Sarah, I'd be willing to cut them slack if glitches (especially of the holiday variety) weren't a common occurrence. Months and months of preparation lead to this? You'd think they'd learn from a multitude of past mistakes.

View Post Originally Posted by chiclet
No gift, no card, superwheel is frozen on first screen, did not get my pet's birthday cake but got the card. Come to think of it, don't you usually get a token on your own birthday 'cause I didn't get that either.

Happy Birthday chiclet!

Yes, you should receive a token. The day is young. Hopefully, Ganz will straighten this mess out and the celebration will begin!

Last edited by WillWork4KC; 10-31-2010 at 09:22 AM..
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
come on ganz!, i can has gift yet?, i can haz cheezbuger?, interrogate spooky!, not again ganz! :{, seriously?, trick on us! boo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: