Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 08:45 AM   #151
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Halloween Gifts are not Appearing in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by dylanjason
I didnt get to spin the super wheel.
DJ, go to where you find the Wishing Well and Wheel of Wow. The Daily Activities, it is at the bottom of the list It's there
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 08:46 AM   #152
Webkinz :)

nico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all around

OH NO!!!!! WHERE ARE ALL THE GIFTS I WAS LOOKING FOREWORD TO
nico14 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:50 AM   #153

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

It's looking like we all got Tricked again!!!! none of our 5 accounts have received a gift, how disappointing!! seems they have no problem with their advertising and raising the prices of the webkinz paraphernalia and selling estore items, but cant seem to program pixels to appear on time ! i find it absolutely ridiculous!! the kids look forward to such a simple thing, after 5+ years of playing WW this has happened almost every holiday! i do not thing they should require anyone to log in to get their gift if you have an account you gift should just be in your dock when every you log on. I also think they should give an extra item for the constant disappointment we all suffer kids and parents alike,! im sick of paying for the tears that always follow!!!!!! Happy Halloween.... NOT!!
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:50 AM   #154
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

If they fix it today for American accounts, then they will probably forget Asia (like they do a lot). I usually need to call them for my Asian accounts on a Monday where they are not prepared to give out the gifts to the Asian accounts unless enough people call. Then they will tell you they will call back, but then they don't; so then I need to keep calling until I find someone who is aware of the problem and who will be able to put the gifts on my Asian account (without the gift box). This has happened many, many times to me with my Asian accounts and I am hoping that this time they will just put the gifts on all the Asian accounts without us having to call them. I hope they fix it for everyone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:51 AM   #155
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

10 minutes left in my asian accounts...no sign of gifts. HOWEVER my kids are happy about one thing. The SNOW outside!! Yes, we will be taking our kids trick or treating in the snow. That much they can count on.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:51 AM   #156
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Tweet them if you have a twitter account @webkinz. Get the word out. The more people that flood now, maybe the less we will have to worry about tomorrow.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:52 AM   #157
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
If they fix it today for American accounts, then they will probably forget Asia (like they do a lot). I usually need to call them for my Asian accounts on a Monday where they are not prepared to give out the gifts to the Asian accounts unless enough people call. Then they will tell you they will call back, but then they don't; so then I need to keep calling until I find someone who is aware of the problem and who will be able to put the gifts on my Asian account (without the gift box). This has happened many, many times to me with my Asian accounts and I am hoping that this time they will just put the gifts on all the Asian accounts without us having to call them. I hope they fix it for everyone!
I hope they will fix the Asian accounts for once too without me having to call. I did switch pets though on that account so I can prove I was logged into it on October 31st....covering my bases on it, just in case
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:52 AM   #158
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

I hope it's fixed! All i got was a badge.
lilduckey99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:52 AM   #159
cheyenneg is on a distinguished road

still nothing on the asian account, eight minutes to go
cheyenneg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:54 AM   #160
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Well, gee, now that I went and looked at the spoiler and know what the gift is, I am not all that disappointed that i didn't get it!!! Really not crazy about it at all.....sigh...I so look forward to getting cool gifts! I didn't like that one skeleton mask from a couple of years ago either, oh well. I am super disappointed that the stuff on the super wheel isn't kinzpostable! Well, at least the side table from the e-store. I got it on two accounts, and they are the "token" accounts I have just to have different time zones and only have one pet and don't play on them! I would have loved to have those side tables on my main account!
peggios is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
come on ganz!, i can has gift yet?, i can haz cheezbuger?, interrogate spooky!, not again ganz! :{, seriously?, trick on us! boo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: