Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 08:32 AM   #141
Webkinz :)
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Halloween Gifts are not Appearing in Webkinz World

guess did not paste right--go to rumor mill for the prizes to expect, unless you want to be surprised..
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 08:36 AM   #142
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

I got up early to check my Asian account on last time before the next day there...really frustrated they couldn't manage to get it right this holiday.
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:37 AM   #143

Linduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with so many of you that have posted saying you are trying to wean yourselves away from Webkinz. I have been doing the same. With the new pricing on the Deluxe accounts, all the "glitches" the constant rain in the gardens slowing things down to a maddening level, the toll this habit is taking on my time as well as my pocket book I have come to realize there has to be something more productive I could be doing. Something a lot less frustrating. When something ceases to be fun I think I should cease doing it and this is really starting to cease to be fun. I am looking for something to do with my online time that is a little less expensive and a lot more fun!
Linduh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:37 AM   #144
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

WOW They even have their new NEWZ guy, Ned doing a video on how you should log in to your account, today and get that gift...If they thought it was bad before, tomorrow is going to be a BARREL of laughs at Ganz HQ I really feel sorry for the people manning the phones. Go easy on them, will ya, everyone, please?
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:37 AM   #145

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
They always do, but the point is they have disappointed people again. I know that it does no good to 'stomp our feet and pitch a fit.' But it makes you feel a bit better when you can vent your disappointment in a community where you know everyone feels your letdown.
This is a known problem that occurs every year and be prepared for it to happen again at Christmas. Last year they blamed SantaKinz fo sleeping in and we finally got our gifts about 4 days after the fact.
yeah christmas was a big let down. as an adult i look forward to getting my gifts. so who are they going to blame this year for the delay? the great pumpkin????
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:40 AM   #146
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
WOW They even have their new NEWZ guy, Ned doing a video on how you should log in to your account, today and get that gift...If they thought it was bad before, tomorrow is going to be a BARREL of laughs at Ganz HQ I really feel sorry for the people manning the phones. Go easy on them, will ya, everyone, please?
Their problem. That's the only site I know of that skipped it. It ALWAYS glitches! And then they complain that they work their best to stop glitches. But World of Warcraft has more graphic pixels than they do, MUCH more, and they LISTEN to members, and have very few glitches.
Sorry to people who love GANZ. I used to when they had a nice person in charge.
Smog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:42 AM   #147
send help

webkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glory
webkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glory

cry cry cry i didn't get my gift! the phantom mask looked so cool this year! cry cry cry
webkinz login is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:44 AM   #148

dylanjason has a spectacular aura about

I didnt get to spin the super wheel.
dylanjason is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:44 AM   #149
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

We will get them, Webbie-login Just have to wait a bit. Check tomorrow after everyone has called in their complaints.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:44 AM   #150
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
You can see what this year's Halloween gifts will be by looking in the Wiki. Exoteric also posted a picture of the gifts in the Rumour Mill section. So as not to totally spoil it for anyone who doesn't know what the items are, there are two food items and a clothing item ~ and NO, one of the food items is NOT a Pumpkin Pop !!

I've posted this a couple of times in this thread but it keeps getting buried .... we went through this exact same scenario on Halloween 2008. See my post #52 as to how Ganz rectified the situation.

I am confident that when Ganz wakes up in a few hours and realizes the Halloween Gifts weren't handed out, they will flip the switch and the Euro and American accounts will get their gifts today. Unfortunately, it will be too late for the Asian accounts. Again, read my post #52.
Thank you so much for your wonderful answer!!!!!
peggios is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
come on ganz!, i can has gift yet?, i can haz cheezbuger?, interrogate spooky!, not again ganz! :{, seriously?, trick on us! boo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: