Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 08:19 AM   #131
irulek
Webkinz :)

irulek is a jewel in the roughirulek is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Halloween Gifts are not Appearing in Webkinz World

Don't lose hope yet! This kind of thing happens quite often in the GANZ community. No matter how frustrated you are about this complication, it's not a reason to bad mouth GANZ into oblivion. The most likely thing was that this was all a glitch and we'll see prizes in our docks either later today or tomorrow. Good luck to all of you Webkinz out there who want treats, not tricks!
irulek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 08:21 AM   #132
Rootbeeeer

polarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonder

I hope they start appearing! I was looking forward to the gifts!
polarbear2121 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:25 AM   #133
Unregistered

I hope it gets fixed soon!
Old 10-31-2010, 08:26 AM   #134
Lil Kinz

Love Puppy Love is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Halloween Gifts are not Appearing in Webkinz World

I did not see my gift. All I had was a lot of mail.
Love Puppy Love is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:27 AM   #135
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

They have in the last 1/2 hour started giving a halloween badge when you first log in. I wish they had an estore halloween item (or two) on the super wheel but then Ganz really has been very good lately. They do have glicthes galore but remember they once again had the find the "ghost", added the new Atlantiles game, they had floating ?s on the webkinz news, totally redid the webkinz news, added many new items to w shop and zum shop, created a retirement sailing game, added the Alice theme and have done a GREAT job on the Hamster mazes (with te new daily). Plus they have been very "generous" (for lack of a better word) on the dailies lately--lots of token changes. They still can be frustrasting, do not get me wrong, but they really do deserve high praise for the last month+. Now, if only improved the community game prizes.....and upped the kinzcash on the games.
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:28 AM   #136

grandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guide

Any time you deal with computers, you're going to have glitches! I have no doubt that Ganz will make things right.
grandmina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:28 AM   #137
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

No gift here yet either!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:30 AM   #138
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

Yah...I rather dislike this.....
Sorry Asia.
wormie431 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:31 AM   #139
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

FYI: I did not realize the expected gifts were already posted on another thread. So the gifts are coming....

Click on SPOILER to see what we're getting~!
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:31 AM   #140
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

They always do, but the point is they have disappointed people again. I know that it does no good to 'stomp our feet and pitch a fit.' But it makes you feel a bit better when you can vent your disappointment in a community where you know everyone feels your letdown.
This is a known problem that occurs every year and be prepared for it to happen again at Christmas. Last year they blamed SantaKinz fo sleeping in and we finally got our gifts about 4 days after the fact.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
come on ganz!, i can has gift yet?, i can haz cheezbuger?, interrogate spooky!, not again ganz! :{, seriously?, trick on us! boo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: