Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 07:56 AM   #121
Wkkw
Webkinz :)

wkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Halloween Gifts are not Appearing in Webkinz World

i think some one was to lazy to get there self up to pres a stinkin bouton to give is presents
wkkw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 08:01 AM   #122
JapenesFlower

angelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond repute

So dissapointed. I have three accounts (one asian) this was the first holiday of having the asian to get the gift early.
Hopefully ganz will fix this shortly.
Don't give up yet everyone! The day is still young!

Has anyone gotten a gift yet?? I think a couple people know what it is but has anyone actually gotten it yet?
*(If you do know, please don't post, as some people would like it to be a surprise.)* Thanks.

Last edited by angelpup13; 10-31-2010 at 08:01 AM..
angelpup13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:02 AM   #123

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

I won the groovy side table on the super wheel, so that was a plus
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:02 AM   #124
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

This seems to happen every holiday.

I am glad to hear it is all over though (because that means Ganz will fix it).

I logged onto my Asian account several times yesterday and never got a gift, so I checked here to see if anyone else was having a problem and didn't see any thread about it and thought maybe it was just mine.
Webbiekinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:03 AM   #125
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

This is the third year in a row I have had an issue for Hallowee. Last year I never got my mummy wrap in Asia. I think Halloween is haunted for me in WW. I never called but when there was an issue at Thanksgiving you bet I called. After all these years, still so many glitchezzzz. But WW is still a lot of fun for me.
meems47 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:04 AM   #126
13skye

Angry Re: Halloween Gifts are not Appearing in Webkinz World

i hate this it makes me so made on my favorite day i take away time from my family to get the gift and nothing i hope they send out the gift cause im tired of waiting and the mistakes ganz is making all the time Ive had enough
Old 10-31-2010, 08:12 AM   #127
sarahsuperpug

SarahSuperPug is on a distinguished road

On the front page it says"enjoy your gift" So it's a glitch.
SarahSuperPug is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:12 AM   #128
satoriluna
KarynS is a jewel in the roughKarynS is a jewel in the rough

We didn't even bother with the trick or treating thing this year, too much hassle for nothing. However, everyone was looking forward to the goodie bag this morning. Webkinz page opens to "hope everyone enjoyed their treat" and we got nothing? Well, my granddaughter's account got the badge, but my son, grandson and I got nothing at all so far. Yea, Webkinz.
KarynS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:13 AM   #129
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Well, maybe whoever is in charge of this is at church? Today is Sunday. But I'm probably wrong, it's probably yet another glitch to put in the big book of present, past, and future WW glitches. Or maybe it's a "trick" from Ganz and we'll get our "treats" later? I'm being a bit too optimistic about this, LOL!
CalleyCo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:15 AM   #130
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I'm not worried about it. They plan on giving one it's just a programming error. We'll get them a little late but I'm sure we'll get them. Happy Halloween everyone!
poobears is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
come on ganz!, i can has gift yet?, i can haz cheezbuger?, interrogate spooky!, not again ganz! :{, seriously?, trick on us! boo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: