Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 06:52 AM   #91
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Halloween Gifts are not Appearing in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It is amazing how you can convince yourself that you don't really need it, right?
I mean I have pretty well stopped buying them, now. For the last couple of months I have just kinda...stopped NEEDING them. I look at them all and it is like...do I really?
My wallet thanked me the other day when I passed up the Jack Russel's
i guess it takes time to stop needing them but it is funny...it does get easier...LOL

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
Not AGAIN! Aargh!
I hope this doesn't mean i need to stay up till 11 again on a school night just to get my gift
I agree...there are other things that need to get done today
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 06:53 AM   #92
We want a giraffe
Webkinz :)

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

Midnight in 2 hours on Asian.....still no gift!!!!!!
shellbell is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:53 AM   #93
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Aww!! I was SO looking forward to this gift. Halloween is my absolute favourite.

I wondered if it would work with the new KinzCare
When I didn't get my Asian gift, my guess was that the new KinzCare pop-up interferred with the Halloween gifts. I was hoping I was wrong and it would show up when NA hit midnight. So sad! Hope someone has been tweeting as that seems to be the most effective way to get things in front of Ganz now. I don't use twitter but appreciate those who do sending the info to Ganz.
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:54 AM   #94

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It is amazing how you can convince yourself that you don't really need it, right?
I mean I have pretty well stopped buying them, now. For the last couple of months I have just kinda...stopped NEEDING them. I look at them all and it is like...do I really?
My wallet thanked me the other day when I passed up the Jack Russel's
That's strange, this is the first month I didn't feel a need to buy anything either!!! You know Dixie, I live in the USA. Can you imagine, if the kids logged on to the Disney game site and Tinkerbelle, lost her magic fairy dust!!!! The parents would be calling for a Federal investigation!!!!! And Disney, would be doing everything in it's power, to preserve it's image. I'm not sure Ganz cares about it's image, or lack there of. But you don't see this on the Disney site. I've never seen anything not work properly.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:56 AM   #95
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

I understand how Ganz can mess things up every time they introduce new features, given their track record of inept programming skill and lack of advance testing. For the life of me, however, I don't get how they can mess up recurring gifts and special events that have been around year after year. This is really, really sad and I attribute it to poor organizational skills. No excuse for this whatsoever!
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:01 AM   #96
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Ohh Dear!!
I hate thinking of all the children I reminded to log into WW today(Sunday)
to receive their Halloween Gifts. There were 5 parties my DGS went to and
I accompanied him to them. He gets to excited at stimulation and I just
need to "calm" him down a little.
However, I assist the parents wih games, etc. An extra pair of hands
seems to help with many things.
For some reason my computer isn't even letting me into the Asian
accounts this AM. I hope none of you are having this problem.
Well, off to at least do my European and American for my self and
DD, Grandson is doing his as we speak.
I'm not as disappointed by not geting this AM gift, but, please don't
mess-up our Christmas ones.
Happy Halloween everyone and hope all is well and safe.

Last edited by MsHoliday; 10-31-2010 at 07:02 AM.. Reason: ooppss!
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:02 AM   #97
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
That's strange, this is the first month I didn't feel a need to buy anything either!!! You know Dixie, I live in the USA. Can you imagine, if the kids logged on to the Disney game site and Tinkerbelle, lost her magic fairy dust!!!! The parents would be calling for a Federal investigation!!!!! And Disney, would be doing everything in it's power, to preserve it's image. I'm not sure Ganz cares about it's image, or lack there of. But you don't see this on the Disney site. I've never seen anything not work properly.
I have many friends who work for Disney, and their management team expects nothing less perfection, down to their rule of clear nail polish only on their fingernails. The words "Ganz" and "perfection" should never be used in the same sentence.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:06 AM   #98
Lil Kinz
DuckyMomo98 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was dissapointed to see that there was no gifts in my room or uploaded onto my dock! I hope this glitch is fixed!
DuckyMomo98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:12 AM   #99
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

What are you all talking about?
There are plenty of Halloween 'gifts' in the eStore.

But seriously... why is anyone even surprised about Halloween gifts not showing up? With GANZ it's the same old, same old... all hype and no delivery... then they act like they're doing us a favour when they finally address the problem.... it happens time and time again... you'd think we'd learned this by now.

Frankly at home my kids have already figured out that they shouldn't get their hopes up with anything GANZ-related any more. And this has caused them to lose interest in the site quite efficiently. ARE YOU READING THIS GANZ LURKERS? As a result my family:

- has no interest whatsoever in your Mazin Hamster line
- has no interest whatsoever in your Zum line
- has no interest whatsoever in any of your expensive Signature pets
- has no interest whatsoever in your KinzKlips line
- has no interest whatsoever in your virtual-only eStore line of items
- has no interest whatsoever in your Endangered Species line of items

See a pattern? This is the domino effect of poor customer maintenance and dishonest marketing.

Rant over Have a happy Halloween, everyone!
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:13 AM   #100
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

It didn't appear for me, either. I sure hope this is a glitch, because I was looking forward to it.
I didn't get a card either.
loveaerosmith is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
come on ganz!, i can has gift yet?, i can haz cheezbuger?, interrogate spooky!, not again ganz! :{, seriously?, trick on us! boo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: