Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 03:19 PM   #81
Webkinz :)
rockhop7 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Halloween Gifts appearing in Euro and North America, not Asia

Yee haw! My dock finally loaded and I could feed my Knightmare!!!
rockhop7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 03:22 PM   #82

trixie39 will become famous soon enough

Am I the only one who can't do the superwheel? I click to go to the superwheel, and I get to the screen that says superwheel and it shows the wheel spinning. Though it won't show the wheel with the prizes on it.
trixie39 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:32 PM   #83
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by geros9
I am glad we got the gifts, but this comes with a new glitch. Now that I have a gift in my dock, I can't take out items from storage. I have logged in and out and it won't work. I'm not sure, but I think it is related.
Once again I am so thankful for members. Before joining, we thought we were the only ones having a particular problem but now we know others are in the same boat.

All day we have been logging into our accounts, or trying to. The Asian account did NOT get the gift, but our European and NA accounts did. However, on our NA account, we cannot take items out of storage. It just sits and says getting items from storage but never stops. We have pets that need to be fed and no way to feed them. I sure hope they get this glitch fixed SOON. Even on our foreign accounts, the loading is SLOW and we don't have near as many pets or things in our dock as our NA account.

I truly wish we didn't have to have glitches but it's comforting to know we are not alone.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:44 PM   #84
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

I got my gift bag. But, still didn't get my letter. Did anyone else got the letter?
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:14 PM   #85
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Thats too bad.
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:18 PM   #86
xeroni

Xeroni will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by trixie39
Am I the only one who can't do the superwheel? I click to go to the superwheel, and I get to the screen that says superwheel and it shows the wheel spinning. Though it won't show the wheel with the prizes on it.
Neither my mom nor my grand-niece could spin the wheel. I did it for them from my computer.
Xeroni is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:07 PM   #87

trixie39 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Xeroni
Neither my mom nor my grand-niece could spin the wheel. I did it for them from my computer.
So I might not be able to do it since I only have 1 computer in my house
trixie39 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:56 PM   #88
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

here is my beef, it is ovious that no asian accounts recieved a gift. Ganz needs to **** up and fix it for everyone, not just ww members, there are a lot of little kids out there that are not members of webkin insider and dont even know about it, or maybe their parents dont care enough to call. they need to be fair and not just brush it under the rug.
tasah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:23 PM   #89

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by tasah
here is my beef, it is ovious that no asian accounts recieved a gift. Ganz needs to **** up and fix it for everyone, not just ww members, there are a lot of little kids out there that are not members of webkin insider and dont even know about it, or maybe their parents dont care enough to call. they need to be fair and not just brush it under the rug.
I agree

They should send all the gifts to all accounts like they did for the xmas boxes.
Pigster318 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:39 PM   #90

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Pigster318
I agree

They should send all the gifts to all accounts like they did for the xmas boxes.

I agree.

I think we can also agree that Ganz is about making money and not pleasing its customers/members. So keeping with Ganz's line of thinking, it would be cheaper for the programmers to do a blanket distribution of the Halloween gift boxes to all Asian accounts than to have customer service reps deal with members on an individual basis and manually give the gifts to those who bother calling tomorrow. Not only will this free up Ganz's tech support lines but members with serious issues (besides not getting their gifts) can speak to a customer service rep instead of getting a busy signal.

If Ganz does not implement the blanket distribution option to all Asian accounts first thing Monday morning, I for one, will be calling tomorrow mid-morning and have a list of 24 Asian accounts that are entitled to gifts. Hmmmmm, wonder how long just little ol' me will tie up a tech support line as a result of Ganz's blunder ??
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: