Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 02:29 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Halloween Gifts appearing in Euro and North America, not Asia

Finally got my gifts. No badges or card. I really don't like the E-store items on the wheel either. I have 1 account with 1 room. Just use it to make kinzcash. I now have 3 pieces of birthday cake from the caring award. I like to do the caring daily, but I am not putting another pet or room on the account. It's ridiculous!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 02:29 PM   #72
rockhop7 is on a distinguished road

I can't get any of the 6 accounts docks open. I adopted the Night Mare today and I can't even get food to feed her by any means! And no gift box with her since I can't get the dock open. There wasn't even that part when she first came up in a room. I'd like to try the mask on her, but again I can't get it .
rockhop7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:33 PM   #73

SweetPetz is on a distinguished road

I had to long in and out of one accout SEVERAL times to get the gift to show up. Someone posted something about a badge. Do I have to open the gift today to get the badge?

TIA!
SweetPetz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:34 PM   #74
Lil Kinz
calebburgh97 is an unknown quantity at this point

i got mine, im glad im american
calebburgh97 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:47 PM   #75

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

My post from another thread that has been closed.

Two years ago, Ganz did the very same thing .... the Asian accounts did not get their Halloween gift bags period. Europe and NA eventually got theirs but it was late in the day for Europe and if you didn't log on during the last two hours of the European day, you didn't get your gift bag. NA had about half a day to claim theirs.

Those of us who logged in but did not get our Halloween gift bags had to call Ganz in order to get the prizes. Ganz dumped the prizes in our docks but said they could not give them to us in the holiday gift box ~ something about how the programming did not permit the CSRs to do so. So those of us who like to collect the holiday gift boxes and keep one unopened gift box in our dock (you know, like in one main account, such as I do) did not get one for Halloween 2008.

But here's the kicker .... Ganz checked the account that you claimed not to have received a Halloween gift box in to MAKE SURE you logged on so that you were ENTITLED to the CONTENTS of the gift box. If your account showed that you did not log on at some point during October 31st in your respective time zone, you didn't get the prizes, which that year were the Mummy Wrap, Fearsome Gummy Fangs and Pumpkin Pop.

So again we have to call Ganz to get our Halloween prizes, and I am 99.9% certain we will not get the actual Halloween Gift Box/Bag/Gift.

Looks like my unopened holiday gift box collection is short another Halloween gift.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:50 PM   #76
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

Cool! Gotta log in.

Happy Halloween!!!!!
Click the image to open in full size.
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:07 PM   #77
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by SweetPetz
I had to long in and out of one accout SEVERAL times to get the gift to show up. Someone posted something about a badge. Do I have to open the gift today to get the badge?

TIA!
No, you don't have to open the gift to get the badge. If you got the badge last year, then you won't get it this year (it is the same badge). I hope you already have it!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:11 PM   #78
rockhop7 is on a distinguished road

Yee haw! My dock finally loaded and I could feed my Knightmare!!!
rockhop7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:12 PM   #79

allicekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Got all my gifts today on accounts, yuck, hate the creepo mask, and blood sucker is sickening. would be nice to have a cute costume or mask in the gift next year. anyone want my gift, lol?
i'm a halloween scrooge, he he he
allicekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:13 PM   #80
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Thank you for the info! :] This morning in my US account I was wondering if there was going to be a bag or even a little notecard in the KinzPost from Ganz, but now I have my bag! :]
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: