Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 12:35 PM   #51
i'm finally a
Webkinz :)

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Halloween Gifts appearing in Euro and North America, not Asia

i got the grab bag. i got the ANIMATED phantom mask. i was like WHOA! when i found out it was animated! does everyone get different items?
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 12:35 PM   #52

kissylips84 is a jewel in the roughkissylips84 is a jewel in the rough

i got my gift but i can't open it because it is being super slow!!!!!

p.s. happy Halloween!!

Last edited by Jennielou; 10-31-2010 at 03:01 PM.. Reason: red ink
kissylips84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:37 PM   #53
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by NDwebkinzfan98
i got the grab bag. i got the ANIMATED phantom mask. i was like WHOA! when i found out it was animated! does everyone get different items?
My daughter and I have two different accounts and we got the same three gifts. I suspect everyone gets the same stuff.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:39 PM   #54
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Super Pig
What did you do? I've tried to log on three times, cleared my cache, and restarted my computer. Nothing worked!
Super Pig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:43 PM   #55
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Thanks for the info!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:49 PM   #56
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

I got all my gifts ( I have 3 accounts )...havent checked the kids and not sure who has been on or not. I didn't get a badge last year because I don't remember being on then. i forgot what the gift was. I know I didnt look for the ghost cuz I was working. But I did get a badge early this morning when I log in after midnight.

I got the wonderland flower on the super wheel on 2 accounts and the estore table on another.

The please wait everytime I click is getting on my nerves right now lol....
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:50 PM   #57
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by geros9
I am glad we got the gifts, but this comes with a new glitch. Now that I have a gift in my dock, I can't take out items from storage. I have logged in and out and it won't work. I'm not sure, but I think it is related.
Same here.

Off topic, but I totally relate to your signature quote.
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:50 PM   #58
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

I got my gift but my computer is being ultra-slow
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:56 PM   #59
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You know I would gladly forego the Big Button O' Nuttin for my Halloween gift bag
THANK YOU GANZ!!
I was actually happy today with the Big Button. I was able to get all of them and below shows 1 of them, I also got 946 on another so it was not such a disappointment today for me. However I do not like the mask, it is way creepy LOL, I am sure some would love it, but I think the younger kids are not keeping it, they think it is too weird and evil looking. (They are a Pastor's kids so they arent into that look)

As to someone saying they can not get their dock open I must say that 2 of our 7 accounts are like this right now, but they were like it before the gift bags were sent through, this happened a few weeks ago too, same 2 accounts, I can not open their docks and everything I do with them is slow and takes like 7 times longer then the other 5 accounts. So much so (and this I am not complaining) that on Magic Mire I did the other 5 accounts and got 1 fairy today (sometimes I do get a few) but the 2 accounts each were able to click 10 fairies before the boxes were dropped resulting in 6 items. I dont mind that but do mind not being able to get into the Kinzstyle Outlet, I was going to be doing recipes today on 1 of them and now I cant even get into it. but anywho, I hope they get all of this fixed soon, The Asian Accounts will be granted their gifts and All Accounts be granted their badges if they did the work. I know I had all the items from Spooky by the 2nd day so I hope to be rewarded with the badge if it is supposed to be given.
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 01:04 PM   #60
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

My dock takes forever to load on a weekend.especially if something is going on...click events etc...
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: