Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 10:35 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Halloween Gifts appearing in Euro and North America, not Asia

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
Were there badges for Spooky and Halloween as well? Maybe the Halloween badge is the same as last year's which is why we did not get it. Opened the gift bag hoping for a badge but not to be. No badge for Spooky either when we completed it a couple of days back.

Dock took extra long to load ater opening gift bag. Got the adobe glitch but only had to click no once and then it loaded.
I was wondering the same thing - we got no badge this year for trick or treating, but I helped the neighbor's kids with their Spooky hunting - they didn't complete theirs last year. They got badges today, but we didn't - maybe it is the same badge we already have ??
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 10:36 AM   #32
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Happy Halloween everyone!
If you have not played your Candy Bash 2 Game in WW for the Frightening Lightning Window, do so now. The Goal has been acheived!! YOu still have time to qualify! All this and a Halloween window to boot. Can't get much better
way to go!!! i saw we were close. thanks for letting us know. can't wait to get my windows tomorrow.

i finally have all five accounts halloween gift packages!!!! what a day!!!
now n to the trick or treaters!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:36 AM   #33
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by denim&diamonds
Received gift in American accounts, no Asin gift and no badges on any accounts and I found spooky many times and received my pumpkins to carve.I love the badges I hope I get one.

Happy Halloween everyone

The badge is the same as last year's badge (for logging in on Halloween Day). If you received the badge last year, then you won't receive it again this year.

There are not any new Halloween badges for this year that I have seen (please, someone, correct me if I am wrong and please post a picture of any NEW badges for this year--thank you!)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:40 AM   #34

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Tula
Well I was really excited about the gift..glad they are hitting the accounts..but its a horrible gift and we dislike it intensely. Boo hiss I wish they would make things that are not so scary for kidsl. JMO I know lots will love it though and thats all that matters.
We agree - it is pretty awful, and we don't like things that are too scary- even for Halloween.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:40 AM   #35
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

i love the mask! i never would have guessed it was animated just by looking at it!
kinzpost is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:43 AM   #36

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I thought the green monster bucket was our gift and we could sit it in our room.

Getting the mask was nice, but I wish we could have kept the bucket. I might leave one in a dock closed.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:49 AM   #37
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

I got my gift bag! x) Yay! It's very cute. I might not open it. xD

Sorry for everyone with an Asian account! I really hope you all can get your gifts soon!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 11:00 AM   #38
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
I was wondering the same thing - we got no badge this year for trick or treating, but I helped the neighbor's kids with their Spooky hunting - they didn't complete theirs last year. They got badges today, but we didn't - maybe it is the same badge we already have ??
Must be the same Halloween badge. We completed the ghost last year and did not receive badges for it either. It would be great if someone could confirm if there is a badge for Spooky. I'm thinking not as the Wiki does not show one for either year.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 11:04 AM   #39
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 slams the dunkGrandma001 slams the dunkGrandma001 slams the dunk
Grandma001 slams the dunkGrandma001 slams the dunkGrandma001 slams the dunkGrandma001 slams the dunkGrandma001 slams the dunkGrandma001 slams the dunkGrandma001 slams the dunkGrandma001 slams the dunkGrandma001 slams the dunkGrandma001 slams the dunkGrandma001 slams the dunkGrandma001 slams the dunkGrandma001 slams the dunk

I got the badge today for accounts that didn't collect any candy from Spooky so this must be for just logging in on the 31st.
Grandma001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 11:09 AM   #40
Hi From 2010

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Where are the cards?
girlwholovesdog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: